Hocus Pocus and the All New Sequel

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chelle934
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Hocus Pocus and the All New Sequel

Post by Chelle934 »

I recently finished Hocus Pocus and the All New Sequel by A.W. Janatha. I loved loved loved this book. The first half I really enjoyed because it made me feel like I was in the movie. I recalled all the scenes as I was reading. I like to how it gave more detail in the beginning about what had happened to Emily and Thackary, whereas in the movie it showed a snippet of it. The sequel of the book, oh my goodness was it twisted. Winifred got more twisted and evil than I could have ever imagined. Overall the book was well written and I enjoyed it. If you love or like the movie Hocus Pocus than this is definitely for you. 5/5
xuqt2006
Currently Reading: RoseBlood
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-xuqt2006.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by xuqt2006 »

I agree with you completely!! I loved this book. Hocus Pocus is a yearly favorite and having a sequel just made it that much better. I almost wish they would make the sequel into a movie as well. It would be amazing (if they stuck to the story)! It looks like they might have left it open for a third one too, you think?
Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Strong heart
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

I totally agree. The book is an absolute love. I got so much attached to the story, I can feel the nostalgia now.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”