DIVERGENT - Book Vs. Movies

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fu Zaila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1067
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fuzaila.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Icon DIVERGENT - Book Vs. Movies

Post by Fu Zaila »

I read Divergent a few years back and I loved the series. Even though the ending didn't turn out to be what I hoped. I watched the movies some time back and felt that apart from the first movie, they were really disappointing. Especially Allegiant - the movie and its plot made no sense to me. What are your thoughts on it? Did you love the books? Did you love the movies? What do you think could have been done better?
"Create your own identity. Let it be unique for yourself yet identifiable for others." :tiphat:
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

dflanky247 wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 02:10 I read Divergent a few years back and I loved the series. Even though the ending didn't turn out to be what I hoped. I watched the movies some time back and felt that apart from the first movie, they were really disappointing. Especially Allegiant - the movie and its plot made no sense to me. What are your thoughts on it? Did you love the books? Did you love the movies? What do you think could have been done better?
Duplicate topic: Divergent
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”