Official Review: Sophia Violet and the Fiery Orb

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Adelle v
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adelle-v.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Re: Official Review: Sophia Violet and the Fiery Orb

Post by Adelle v »

This is a wonderful review. I cant wait to read this book. Sophia and her friends sounds likable. be true to yourself is a powerful message.
Dami Bassam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Dami Bassam »

The aurhor schow the friendship female based in agreable relation between woman and their characters. For me, it is good to know the woman's relation and their discussion because there is an option to be negatif in relationship..
Edward Maina 4
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Edward Maina 4 »

Due to my passion and love for Sci Fi scenes,I will definitely add this book to my shelf and read it.i love the fact that Sofia always felt different but didn't know her capabilities,and also the fact that we share a character of not fitting in places quickly hence a perfect companion for me,and will definitely check it out.
Triciat50
Favorite Book: The Luminaries
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 558
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-triciat50.html
Latest Review: The Miracle of Ramadan by Wassim Hijazi

Post by Triciat50 »

This sounds like a fantastic sci/fi thriller for the teens in my life. They all seem to love the intricate worlds that a good author can create through their writing. Thanks for your review!
Janhavi Singh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janhavi-singh.html
Latest Review: Purpose by Gina Bianchini

Post by Janhavi Singh »

This review is so eloquently written that it's making me curious to go through this book myself and get the full picture. The fact that this book has shown the small characters in full light is quite interesting, as mostly small characters are just written to strengthen the main characters without having any character development of themselves...Thank you for this helpful review. I enjoy reading suspense thriller and I think this one is one of them.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”