REVIEW: War Storm by: Victoria Aveyard

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kwatkins75
Favorite Book: Red Queen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

REVIEW: War Storm by: Victoria Aveyard

Post by kwatkins75 »

This is the fourth book of the ongoing Red Queen series. This book is a little drawn out and of the first four the longest book. However, it's length does not drown out the amazing plot and character details. There is a lot of tough and go in some conflicts that keep you on your toes and some are very serious that you might want to cover your eyes. It ends in a very non-descriptiveness way and as much as I hate cliffhangers it was an awesome ending. I'm currently trying to get a hold of the next book Broken Throne and I bet it will be just as amazing.I highly suggest you read this book, actually I recommend the whole series. I also suggest you try her other books, although I haven't read them I can judge that she is an amazing writer from this series.
unpocoraro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unpocoraro.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Post by unpocoraro »

The ending was actually the reason I did not like War Storm. It was so underwhelming and meaningless. Felt like the author wasn't even trying at that point.
Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Strong heart
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

I actually enjoyed war storm. Although the ending was a bit off for me but the whole series was a fun read.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”