Alternating between point of views

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
KDJ
Favorite Book: Elenor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdj.html
Latest Review: Homecoming by Jude Austin

Re: Alternating between point of views

Post by KDJ »

I can follow chapters of different characters in first person, up to maybe four and still be able to read a novel and be engaged. I can not easily follow them when it goes to like a second or third person pov. Luckily, I am pretty sure that will never be popular!!! It is so confusing. Anyway, when done well, first person POV character changes don't bother me that much and I can still follow novels pretty well.
He that loves reading has everything within his reach. —William Godwin

Return to “Writing Discussion”