Is it good idea to collaborate in writing with other writers

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
jossefs
Currently Reading: The Biblical Clock
Bookshelf Size: 3

Is it good idea to collaborate in writing with other writers

Post by jossefs »

I do not know if it's a good idea to share a project with someone I do not know. I am not a native English speaker, and I worked on my last book with friends who are students and also not native English speakers.
But I have a strong urge to write a romance story that I have in mind, but if I write it without collaborating with other native English writer, it will be a failure.
So do you think it's a good idea to collaborate with other writers online, and how can I find a good writer to collaborate with?
Etini Willie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-etini-willie.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Etini Willie »

It is actually a good idea to collaborate with someone to write a book. It juxtaposes different versions of creativity and that on its own could add beauty to a book especially if it is a novel

Return to “Writing Discussion”