Any particular story ideas you would like to share?

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
Astrid H
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astrid-h.html
Latest Review: ...on your way home...Do This by George Six

Any particular story ideas you would like to share?

Post by Astrid H »

Mine would be a story about children being the rulers and adults being the ones having to go to school and learn. Or perhaps a book about a dream that dreams..... :shock2:
What would be yours?
Krista Ash
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krista-ash.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Krista Ash »

I've always wanted to write a story with the villain as the protagonist. I've started writing a draft set in a magic-filled medieval world, but I would like to read some novels with villain protagonists to see how others have done it.

Return to “Writing Discussion”