Fifty shades darker

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alewis31
Currently Reading: Harry potter
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reading Device: B01AZ8ERHI

Icon Fifty shades darker

Post by Alewis31 »

I thought this book was amazing! It had everything I like in a romance, and prefer romances anyways. Romances are my favorite. This book was one of the best romances that I have read so far.
Last edited by Gravy on 25 Apr 2018, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed title
mychelleesparza
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mychelleesparza »

Fifty Shades Darker
This has to be the most thrilling, heart catching book you will every read. It really shows character development I've show Christian Grey FINALLY changes. It brings life to every scene. It's steamy sex scenes and it's heart racing worries make every page exciting, I would read it a MILLION times over and never stop. Every second will have you waiting to see what happens. Honestly at one point I cried, and it's not just because of myg pregnancy.... it is just. That. Good.
Nana101-

Post by Nana101- »

I think this is one of the best romantic books there is. Ladies, you need to get yourself a Christian 😊
Banag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Banag »

Fifty shades darker
I love this book so much. It has lots and lots of romance and emotion in it. Actually this book is much much more better than its movie.
Lynn08
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Lynn08 »

I like how this book opens up Christian more. It is more than sex and dominance. A deeper meaning comes to play. Don't get me wrong... I love the steamy parts, but I like a good story line as well!
Crysk2013
Currently Reading: Gone Girl
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Crysk2013 »

I loved this book when I first read it, but then going back to re-read it, some of the magic was lost. Maybe some of its appeal was because it was so unlike anything else on the market when it came out, so there was some shock value. The sex scenes were definitely well-written, but I just found Christian to be a little annoying with all of his baggage. Whenever he'd be faced with one of his issues, he shut down and the dialogue just seemed a bit forced afterwards. Not a book I would ever go back to, but the steamy parts are good for a night home with some wine! ;)
Amy+++
Favorite Book: The Mister
Currently Reading: Last Chance Cafe
Bookshelf Size: 218
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy.html
Latest Review: The Chauvinist's Guide to Modern Romance by Morris Rollins
Reading Device: B01CRGNO4S

Post by Amy+++ »

The romance is great! I fell in love with this series and I was so sad when it ended. When I originally wanted to read this book and the other two in the series, I just wanted to see what everyone was talking about. And now I do know. I love this series. One of the best romances that I have ever read.
Angel_aubrey

Post by Angel_aubrey »

The romance changed a lot from the first book because you can really see how Christian changed his view on love and relationship when he met Anna. Anna was able to open Christian’s eyes and taught him how to love and cherish another person and stopped being a sadist to other woman who looked like his mother. I really loved how he was able to realize that and really find a way to get Anna back when she decided to leave him. I also realized that they were able to discuss certain issues regarding Christian’s past and You can really see that Anna loves him so much because she accepted all of his flaws and scars in life. Their love story is really one of a kind and it’s a kind of story that I will never forget reading.
Arlenerapas07

Post by Arlenerapas07 »

This book was amazing... I love the story... it is one of a kind... although its full of romance but then.. I will never ever forget the story.. Im so inlove with christian grey... love it
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Post by Okafor Prosper »

I enjoyed reading this book. It went deeper than just sex and romance.
Mindy Conahye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindy-conahye.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Mindy Conahye »

I loved reading all the books in the series. I prefer the books to the movies as there so much more in the books. They're the type of books I could read numerous times and not get bored of them.
Mac :techie-reference:
oogies
Currently Reading: A Tale of Two Cities
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oogies.html
Latest Review: The Surgeon's Wife by William H. Coles

Post by oogies »

I have read this entire series when it was just released and I loved it. Recently I went through a phase of re-reading all the series I have forgotten about, this series being one of them. I was shocked to realise it didn't do it for me anymore. While I do like the story and character development, the writing style of the author just didn't impress me when I compare it with other similar book series.
Dave Manny
Currently Reading: Looking Glass Friends
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dave-manny.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Dave Manny »

wow.... this book was so good. the editing was great and if you can overlook swearing, the dialogue was on point with emotion.
lisalynn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisalynn.html
Latest Review: Sex on every Paige by Graham Spaid

Post by lisalynn »

There is so much more out there on this subject matter than this series. If you think you liked this one, keep looking. I have to say, I don't understand the "50" phenomenon. It's not a good representation of real life (haha I guess most romances aren't!) but it could be quite misleading when it comes to the aforementioned "steamy parts".
Shellsea-harrison

Post by Shellsea-harrison »

This book was amazing. Ladies will love it. Probably the best romantic book I have ever read.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”