Have you read "A Taste Of Fantasy " by Isabel Sharpe?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lenifty02
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lenifty02.html
Latest Review: Heaven and Earth by Arturo Riojas

Icon Have you read "A Taste Of Fantasy " by Isabel Sharpe?

Post by Lenifty02 »

A Taste Of Fantasy tells a story about a lady, Samantha, on a journey to explore her sexual life after a terrible divorce. To achieve this, she made a list of Men To Do Before Saying I Do and also had the support of friends. However, along the line, she experiences life in a way she thought was impossible to ever experience before and after her divorce.

In her search for men to do, Samantha comes across Jack, a photographer whose passion was to portray life in a more vivid perspective. She agrees to model for him naked all in the hopes of adding him to her list, which she did initially but then ended up falling in love in the process. Meanwhile, she had a stalking secret admirer, Rick, who she had to prosecute. He'd been sending her voice messages through other women about an imaginary character, Johnny, in an attempt to arouse her sexual curiosity.
With the new found love, Samantha was able to withstand this and be the happy woman she once was before her marriage and divorce.

Personally, I think this is one book I would recommend to a lot of people who feel love is impossible after being in and out of it for a supposedly long time. I particularly loved the way the writer arranged the plot. From the very first chapter, the book was an attention demander and it kept me intrigued and curious about what would happen in each new chapter.

I also loved the way Samantha's friends, when writing to her, never shied away from the use of words one would call obscene. They were very supportive and it could be felt even as a reader.

All in all, I'd say this was a great book. Some may frown at the somewhat erotic scenes but I feel that only added to the beauty of the story. So, I'll give this book a 5 out of 5.
Usher_Onya
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Usher_Onya »

its a nice story to the non believers of love.... its really encouraging and no waste of time...
feroz099

Post by feroz099 »

its a good book and has very tangy story
Mharmeyarh

Post by Mharmeyarh »

A nice and encouraging story

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”