To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
lilivottero
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Post by lilivottero »

I loved this book i probably read it 10 times this book is about this girl named Lara jean who at a very young age starts to fall in love with a boy named but over the years her older sister starts to date him. After awhile she knows that she can’t be with him so she meets someone else and falls in love with him.
TaylorDanielle

Post by TaylorDanielle »

I absolutely love this book and how lara jean is a fun loving and adorable character that shows how confusing and emotional and embarrassing it can be in the life of a teenage girl when it comes to crushes and sisters its a beautiful non typical love story
Aciremonet

Post by Aciremonet »

This is my all time favorite movie and after reading this book, it makes want to get more from these topics and read them because they are so romantic.
Blackstorm1437

Post by Blackstorm1437 »

This is a series which is awesome and great I love the sister how well do they get along..... I love Peter and Josh they both have a very good role in the books Jenny han has written this amazing series so perfectly.....the song sisters amazing. There are times when I look back to my teenage life it was kind of the same......like only some parts
shaffer1988
Favorite Book: Project Tau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaffer1988.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by shaffer1988 »

I really enjoyed this book! It was a cute story about a girl who was transitioning from her "childhood loves" to her "teenage love." The story was kept light so that Lara Jean's relationship didnt seem fake or forced, which I really appreciated since a lot of the relationships in other books seem unrealistic.
siusantos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 182
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-siusantos.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: B01FJT7N4W

Post by siusantos »

I've heard, and seen, so much about this book (or movie). At first I thought it was just hype, but when a part 2 popped up, I was really intrigued. Is this that good?
Aryn_B19

Post by Aryn_B19 »

Okay, so I loved this book. This is a teenage romance book and most people don’t enjoy it because they can’t relate on this level, which some can’t because they’re either not in high school or didn’t share any high school experiences.

The main character, Lara Jean, is kinda quirky, and one of my favorite characters out of all the books that I’ve read. I would be embarrassed if love letters were sent out to my past crushes, but even though Lara was overwhelmed about the news, she didn’t seem that bothered by it. She faced Peter Kavinsky and even though she was terrified, she was not really embarrassed which I would’ve been.

And I get that the plot is about love letters getting out and creating a fake relationship, but who exactly would go out and make a fake relationship without a secure and solid reason. Or at all. That part was a little iffy to me, but I loved Lara Jeans and Peter’s relationship and how it grew into something more towards the end. I don’t know how to feel about Josh, but he was really nice, and Lara Jean should’ve known she had no chance, even if he was her sister’s ex.

Overall, this book was great and I really enjoyed it. I kept thinking about some of the parts that I couldn’t believe happen, but I jus remind myself that it’s fiction, but some authors should try and get the realistic tone to their books. But I recommend that it should be read. It was a great read.
Last edited by Aryn_B19 on 23 Mar 2020, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
Tiara Uteau

Post by Tiara Uteau »

My favorite book so far! Great teenage love story, most people don’t like romance stories but this is a great one highly recommend. The story line is easy to follow and always interesting, I always had too finish the chapter. I couldn’t go too bed not knowing what was going too happen. I feel like this story might also be relatable too some people. I highly recommend reading this.

Can’t wait too read the second book “ps I still love you”
Kiwalabye abdul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Kiwalabye abdul »

I have liked the book especially the at times things don't happen the way we wish
Nadia Hope
Currently Reading:

Post by Nadia Hope »

This book is soo amazing despite what went down with margot and her sister....i loved it till the last page😊😊
Tsepang2402

Post by Tsepang2402 »

This book is one of my favorite i really enjoyed it
Fertuna

Post by Fertuna »

I hve read the book before nd I love it .....better than the move
Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Strong heart
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

I love the book. I even enjoyed watching its Netflix adaptation.
Ailin20

Post by Ailin20 »

I must watch this on netflix...
fatimaqureshi_25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by fatimaqureshi_25 »

I haven't read this book yet but I own a copy of this book and I've yet to page it down but I don't know what's stopping me.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”