Review of #ambulancetumblrguy

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Onyinyechi Orji
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-orji.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Review of #ambulancetumblrguy

Post by Onyinyechi Orji »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "#ambulancetumblrguy" by Nedwin J K.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I wouldn't say that this book was an easy read, but I can assure you that it is one worth your time. Life has its irregularities and reading books such as #ambulancetumblrguy by Nedwin J K makes you understand that you aren't alone in this life. We are all tagged unfairly. This is a romantic book that isn't written in a cliched way. This book is an embodiment of medieval, modern, and classical books.

Mark, as I would consider the protagonist of the story in this book, was in love with Hannah. Hannah, on the other hand, loved him too but didn't admit it. Hannah declined his proposal for some reason. John kept on for some time, but when he saw that Hannah was persistent in her decisions, he decided to move on. Gertrude was the next to capture John's heart, despite being Hannah's best friend. Hannah wasn't happy for them, and they both knew this. Jealousy can hurt people so much. Life is difficult enough already that we shouldn't add to other people's problems.

I haven't enjoyed a book this complex in a while. I must say that this book tested my brilliance, and I can't boldly say that I came out triumphant. I read this book a good number of times, and each time I opened it again, it felt like I was reading something entirely different. I hated and loved the fact that the author was often digressing. I hated it because it made me forget what I previously knew about the storyline and I had to go back. I loved it because the poems I read reflected my life. I saw the positive things in a lot of things in this book. For example, when the author talked about funerals. He said, "Funerals were wonderful because nothing was as beautiful as a family reunion." I couldn't agree less with this statement.

There was nothing I found to dislike in this book. I'd love to remind readers that this book isn't an easy read. Everything in the book was complex. The title was illogical and seemed off until I got to the last part of this book. I'm rating this book an exact 4 out of 4 stars. There wasn't anything off to make me deduct a star. The book was void of errors. I'd love to commend the author for his choice of vocabulary. I wouldn't say it was the simplest of vocabulary, but I'd assure any reader who closely pays attention to this book of an improvement in their vocabulary.

I would recommend this book to people who love reading about romance and people who love reading poems. The book was exceptionally well edited.

#ambulancetumblrguy
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oluchii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ne-thewriter.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluchii »

As a lover of romance,I think I would enjoy this book, especially one that involves a thrilling love triangle.Thanks for the review !
Summer Henrietta
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-summer-henrietta.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Summer Henrietta »

Wow! This was a great read. I'm curious to find out what happened in this book.
Great review.
John Dalton 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-dalton-1.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by John Dalton 1 »

I don't understand why people don't express their feelings to people the love until it becomes complicated. Hannah would have easily told Mark how he felt too. I'd love to read this book.
Jelly_J
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jelly-j.html
Latest Review: Annihilation by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Jelly_J »

Jealousy is a very strong emotion when love is present. It is likely that Hannah loved John, that could explain why she wasn't happy when he moved on. Great review.
Divine Treasure
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divine-treasure_3577866.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Divine Treasure »

Wow!!!
I love romance. I love it, especially when it's complicated. Hannah is just like every girl, I won't judge her for her actions. Every girl wants consistent chasing, you have to prove you love them every single time, and they don't even mind if it takes an entire year. I won't judge John either, he loved Hannah and she didn't reciprocate but her friend did, so he went for her.
Nice review, I look forward to reading the book.
Oluwasogo Familusi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwasogo-familusi.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Oluwasogo Familusi »

Although the book seemed complex, it has a good plot. I'm interested in knowing more about their love triangle. Nice review.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This seems like a book with mixed feelings. Life can be funny indeed. And everyone has taken a fair share of what it has to offer, even a new born baby.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Francis Aderogbin
Favorite Book: Money Faucet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Francis Aderogbin »

Smiles. I like the antecedents of this book. It seems it's painting my love story. I can actually relate with this book and would love to read it soon.
Ozioma Miriam
Currently Reading: The Love Charm
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ozioma-miriam.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ozioma Miriam »

As much as the complexity of this book might test a person's brilliance, some people would not appreciate it. I believe a writer should write to attract a lot of readers. In all, the book sounds interesting. Nice review.
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

I am simply perplexed by the author's choice of title. I can only wonder why and it seems that reading this book would help me figure that out. I'm excited by the review you've written. It allows me boldly pick up this book, knowing it contains something that's worth my time.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Mozi Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

I love books that challenge my intelligence. I would like to read the story of Hannah, Mark, and Gertrude. Good review.
Ifesi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ifesi.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Ifesi »

This is actually the first the I am seeing your review. I like how raw your review is. You clearly explained everything the author needs to correct. I haven't read the book but I look forward to because I want to know what it a 4 out of 4 despite the your opinions.
De law
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-de-law.html
Latest Review: A Long Ago place by Donna Betten

Post by De law »

Easily a book I would love to read. I think the author would have kept things simple though. Thanks for the review. Kudos to the author on a brilliant job
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

I don't sense the romantic tension between the characters of the story. Looks like a charade of protagonists that have nothing to say to each other.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”