Review of Stars are everywhere

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vivian Stones
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-stones.html
Latest Review: The Silicon Divide by Danielle Nowell

Review of Stars are everywhere

Post by Vivian Stones »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Stars are everywhere" by Subina Giuletti.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Stars are Everywhere Final by Subina Giuletti is one of those books that will be rated 4 out of 4 stars. If it were possible to have rated the book higher than this, I would not have double-blinked to do that. There are various reasons for this.

First, there are several positive aspects of the book. Aside from the fact that the translation of the book into English from German was done in a clear, coherent, and simple manner, Subina also used at great length the tool of suspense to keep the readers glued to the pages of the book. A reader would certainly want to know whether Lisa was eventually enveloped in the great sea of darkness calling to her. Again, the plot is intriguing, and the storyline is one of a kind. When one would think the book has attained its climax, behold, a new phase begins. For example, one had expected at the initial stage that after the reconciliation Lisa had with Finn when they had newly come for the seminar, it would be a together-forever story for them. Little did one know that Lisa would fall in love with someone else who has a deep connection with her mother's past. Again, there are several lessons of life that the book inspires in a reader, for example, all the teachings of Alan Reeds, both from the tape recordings and from his physical teachings. I would go on and give more positive aspects of the book without an end. Nevertheless, before I end, I would like to state that the style Subina used in marrying spirituality, love, betrayal, family, friendship, and psychology all in one book is magnificent.

The book contains Lisa's struggle. She has been treated so unfairly by humans that trust becomes a strange word to her. When she decides to let go and enjoy life, she gets the shocks of her life. First, from the betrayal of her father and the man she finally opened her heart to, and next, from the report of the doctor that she only has two more years to live. She seeks answers, and it seems only one man whose tapes transformed not only her life but that of her neighbors is the one with the answers. New problems arise as there are faint clues to tracing this man who doesn't want to be found. Time is running out. Will Lisa let go of all the hurt, betrayal, pain, and anger she has felt for the human race, or will she drown in the blackness that is fast reaching her? Will she be able to accept the shocking revelations that seek to explode in her head and cease her breath?

Finn, on the other hand, has found immeasurable love in Lisa. He joins her on her journey to the unknown in search of the only solution to expunging the negatives in his life so that he can finally love the woman of his dreams perfectly. Will he lose her as he finds his true self?

Michael Benkert and Richard Rosenberg are also interested in getting the best out of life, even in their 80s. Will they get that single desire that they hope for before they kiss goodbye to the earth?

If there are any negative aspects of the book, it can only be limited to one. Due to the translation that was done from German to English, direct conversations were, instead of being captured in quotation marks, captured in angle brackets.

Another reason for the rating I gave the book is that it was professionally edited.

I recommend this book to all readers interested in love, family relationship, romance, and even spirituality.

Stars are everywhere
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oluwasogo Familusi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwasogo-familusi.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Oluwasogo Familusi »

The themes are actually my area of interest. I think the suspense in the story and twist Lisa's life will make the story more intriguing for me to read.
Summer Henrietta
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-summer-henrietta.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Summer Henrietta »

The plot twist in this story is very interesting.
The book is very detailed .
Thank you for the review.
Rex Rexy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rex-rexy.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Rex Rexy »

An interesting love story. I sense that suspense is a major feature of this story. I wanted to blame Lisa for falling in love with another man but reading further, I understood her plight. Beautiful review
Phunmee_02
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phunmee-02.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Phunmee_02 »

This is a beautiful review that got me hooked till the end. It's a very detailed yet suspensive review. This book is really beautiful according to the beautiful review!
Kyrian007
Currently Reading: Hard Journey of the Heart: Jesse's Story
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyrian007.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kyrian007 »

I can tell from this descriptive review that the plot is engaging, romantic, and intriguing. I really look forward to reading this book to savor the moment. Thank you for your review.
Kendal Low
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: As Good As Dead
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendal-low.html
Latest Review: Ten Percent by D.L. Bruin

Post by Kendal Low »

This book sounds incredibly captivating and romantic. I would love to read t! Thanks for the great review!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”