Immortals After Dark & The Dacians Series by Kresley Cole

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Swiftmover07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-swiftmover07.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

Re: Immortals After Dark & The Dacians Series by Kresley Col

Post by Swiftmover07 »

I actually stumbled across the Immortals After Dark series, and i loved it. I haven't read them all but what i have read was great! I like how it isnt just vampire, or Werewolf. It's i mixture of supernatural beings. My favorite was Lothaire I read that one first not realizing it was part or a series. It had just enough darkness, wit, and romance. Great series :)
TracyW
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tracyw.html

Post by TracyW »

This series may be one of my all time favorite series. They are sexy, serious, funny, and so out of the box that they keep you on your toes. I have actually laughed out loud in public setting before reading them. The lykae books are my absolute favorite and I cannot wait to see how the series progresses into the accession going forward. I first read Kresley Cole's Game Maker series and then went back when I discovered my local library had the entire IAD series. It was a random book chosen to try a new author and I was bust for two months reading both series!
JaydaMax
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaydamax.html

Post by JaydaMax »

This series always makes me burst out laughing, my husband will just look at me and shake his head. I love when books can make you laugh while still having a steamy love story and Kresley Cole's always delivers just that.
WVbookworm

Post by WVbookworm »

I have read every novel in this series, and even reread a few. I can not put them down once I start!! I love each book and have such a hard time picking a favorite. Each time I try I'll read another a decide it's my favorite instead!! Haha it's so refreshing to hear someone loves it as much as me because you don't find a whole lot of people that would read a book that big much less a whole series of over 10!! :D
Ashley8779
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley8779.html

Post by Ashley8779 »

Huge fan of this author!! These are great book series'.
shaila_catan
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaila-catan.html

Post by shaila_catan »

yes. definitely huge fan "Immortals After Dark Series" I own every book from series and am currently trying to put all in order from events. Although it's already great how strategically she released them. I honestly cannot say who's couple story is my fav but as of right now if I had to choose it would probably be Murdoch and Daniela's. <3
Waugh a617
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-waugh-a617.html

Post by Waugh a617 »

This is one of my fave series after lords of the underworld and the black dagger brotherhood. I try to buy a copy of the books as soon as I can!
peterbrew1975
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by peterbrew1975 »

:lire4: :lire4: This series is one of my favorites.

Lynsay Sands : Argebeau Series

Krisley Cole: Immorals After dark Series

Lara Adrian: Midnight Breed Series

JR Ward: Black Dagger Brothers

These books helped me get through the hardest time in my life. 2009 I was diagnostic with Cerival Cancer. This was the third time I was told I had Cancer. At 19 yrs I was told I had Breast Cancer , they removed the lump.

When I was 14 yrs old I had some moles removed I had so many 23 and 19 had Cancer Cells.

2009 I was a mother of there daughter had our own auto body shop, I was told I had Cervical Cancer. I need a full Hysterectomy. I was 32 yrs old had all my children we wanted to have, know that my body was trying to kill me was so hard especially the most wonderful amazing special unconditional love groaning my beautiful babies was trying to kill me and take me away from them. I found these books and I would read they are so hard to put down, & the way those vampires, demons, ECT. Guys loved their breedmates. Was how my husband loved me. It would take me back in time when there was no fighting for your life... I encourage everyone to pick up any one of these amazing author books and u will soon be read and waiting for the next new book to come out. Happy reading 📚
Ana13+

Post by Ana13+ »

Once I read a Hunger like No Other.
I was hooked & everyone I suggested the paranormal romance series thanked me.
The males are definitely alpha yet because of the paranormal slant the females are just as powerful as the males. And sometimes more clever.
It is sexy, funny and having reread the whole series it is amazing how Kresly Cole weaves future and past characters into each book.
JanellePapp-
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janellepapp.html
Latest Review: Shadow's Voice by Natalie Johanson

Post by JanellePapp- »

Im a big fan of The Immortals After Dark Series also. Kresley has a way of dragging you into the characters lives which gets me hooked every time. I love the fantasy/action and adventure and of coarse who doesn’t love the alpha males? I still remember the first book I read while backpacking in Europe. I dragged that book around with me for 6 months so I could take it home and introduce my sister to it. She’s also hooked!
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

I love books like these! Kresley Cole, Larissa Ione, Gena Showalter and J.R. Ward all have a permanent place on my bookshelf because of wonderful stories like this.
sammyjoartwork

Post by sammyjoartwork »

This series is one of my favourites. Full of action packed adventures, humour, edgy, and great depth.
millymaina
Currently Reading: The Miracle Morning
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-millymaina.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by millymaina »

out of all the books in the series, Lothaire by Kresley Cole takes the crown. whenever I am reading a book I always wonder about the villain. I find their perspectives to be unique and intriguing. are they truly evil? misunderstood? beyond redemption? Kresley delivered above and beyond. I could feel the struggle Lothaire was going through, Elizabeth's character development was well done and the frenemy relationship between Nix and Lothaire left me longing for more interactions between the characters.
Favourjhay 246
Favorite Book: The alpha toy
Currently Reading: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by Favourjhay 246 »

Definitely one of my favorite authors, kresley Cole knows how to keep readers hooked. I may have not read the series completely but I'm getting there. I'm in love with paranormal books and kresley's books are just amazing

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”