Have you ever read a story that just makes your heart sing?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ivks
Favorite Author: Sarah J. Maas
Currently Reading: The invisible life of Adie Larou
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 2719

Have you ever read a story that just makes your heart sing?

Post by Ivks »

The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany is that book.

Speilman gifts her readers with an amazing story that crosses generations and completely pulls you in. From New York to Italy, The Berlin Wall to a tiny church in Ravello, we hear a story about a love so profound it can cross the ages.

With tears a plenty, we meet the characters who are so different and unique you can’t help but be entranced by their story. Spielman delves deep into the human psyche with shades of manipulation, jealously, heartbreak, profound love, and more. We meet characters we love and those we love to hate. Those deep dark family secrets are so much more than what they seem.

I just wanted this book to keep going. I wanted more for Poppy. I want to know what happens to Emilia. I just want more!

For an amazing story that will leave you with a warm heart and a bit weepy too, this book is one that will set the mark for those yet to come. Speilman brings it with her storytelling skills and the colorful, rich experience we are left with once we close the pages. The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany truly does make our heart sing.
Raquel Sojo
Currently Reading: Egomaniac
Bookshelf Size: 410
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raquel-sojo.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Raquel Sojo »

I feel like those same emotions you describe I experienced while reading Planning Bliss by Michelle Jo Quinn, which is why I decided to read the entire Bliss series.
Hyacinth Bella
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hyacinth-bella.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Hyacinth Bella »

It's Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn for me. Or First Comes Scandal, also by Julia Quinn. I fell in love with both of the male characters from each book, because they're good boys.
Kanika Tandon
Currently Reading: Of winners and losers
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kanika-tandon.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kanika Tandon »

Long time back I read online published books by an author named Jaz Cullen. Her writing was phenomenal. She wrote supernatural thriller love stories that tugged my heartstrings. Her words made even a non cryer like me, cry and laugh and chuckle at some points. Her books were such a beautiful mix of love stories and action adventure. I still remember them fondly and could reread them if mood strikes.
Faatimah Noormahomed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 694
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faatimah-noormahomed.html
Latest Review: Karrana by Anne Skyvington
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Faatimah Noormahomed »

Little women is that book for me! Such a good book, I feel like I find something new to relate to every time I read it.

Also The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata! I absolutely love that book, I could reread it for the rest of time and be content with that.
Loniya Chabili Mubanga
Currently Reading: The sea keepers daughter
Bookshelf Size: 254
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loniya-chabili-mubanga.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Loniya Chabili Mubanga »

Eloquent Silence by Sandra Brown, it was sweet, in hindsight, I really loved that relationship. Honorary mention is To All The boys I've loved before series by Jenny Han.
Ashna Tibrewal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashna-tibrewal.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Ashna Tibrewal »

The Epic Detour Of Amy and rogers. Its one of the best romance books I have ever read and I have read a lot.
Kendal Low
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: As Good As Dead
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendal-low.html
Latest Review: Ten Percent by D.L. Bruin

Post by Kendal Low »

I absolutely have! While I am so unbelievably fond of all of Cassandra Clare's novels, I am besotted with her Last Hours series! I am just so n love with all of the characters and story lines. Also, with it being her most recent series I really feel like her writing has developed and matured so much. I could go on and on about how much I absolutely love that series!
Katherine Powell-Polkey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-powell-polkey.html
Latest Review: A Spiritual Dog: "Bear" by J. Wesley Porter
Reading Device: 1400501466

Post by Katherine Powell-Polkey »

To Wager With Love from the Girls Who Dare series by Emma V. Leech. I love this book so much I bought the ebook and a physical copy. The love between Jasper and Harriet was so moving!
Ashna_Tibrewal_7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashna-tibrewal-7.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Ashna_Tibrewal_7 »

The Midnight Library is a story that made my heart sing. It felt that it was written for me and my overthinking. It is everything that everyone thinks of but never acknowledges. Nora's story inspires me to be content with my life and find the positive aspect. Regret is a poison I don't need in my life.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”