Official Review: Hellalyle and Hildebrand by Tagai Tarutin

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
topdan30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topdan30.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
2024 Reading Goal: 798
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Official Review: Hellalyle and Hildebrand by Tagai Tarutin

Post by topdan30 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Hellalyle and Hildebrand" by Tagai Tarutin.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Hellalyle and Hildebrand by Tagai Tarutin is a romance novel filled with numerous adventures. The book has 39 chapters and 274 pages. This book was written in the third-person narrative. Quotation marks were used for direct words of various characters and the author also expresses the thoughts of these characters.

Thorstein is the king of Eydis and Orn. He gave birth to seven sons and his only daughter is Hellalyle. Hellalyle is the princess of Eydis and Orn, and she was an unusual child who as she grew up, became a legendary figurehead of exceptional beauty, wisdom and gentleness. The king is out to settle pressing political matters after his army had a victory in his territory bordering Kievan, Russia. The fortress would be inadequately protected as it was a time of increased instability as a result of the war in the East. The king had to enlist the service of 12 extraordinary knights to help keep his princess safe in the castle. These knights were to be led by Hildebrand.

Hildebrand is a prince turned hired knights. He is renowned for his bravery, strength and ruthlessness. His journey to protect the princess started bringing to reality the prophecy he was told 16 years ago. What is the fate of the princess? Which prophecy is coming to reality?

This novel was carefully written in a way that readers would find it interesting and easy to read. I love the authors writing style as he didn’t bore me with unnecessary details. He was straight forward with his details. The author also included some pictures which helped build up my imaginative thinking of the author's description of people, places and events. Some of the pictures provided were of King Thorstein, Hildebrand, Hellalyle’s ballet act, the unheralded appearance of the Comet and much more. All these made me love the book, most especially when he described and provided a picture of Von Altenburg. The characters provided in this novel were lovable and well-developed. I love the character of Hellalyle as she is a princess with a humble attitude and filled with human compassion. She does things gracefully and with a strong will. This book had no dull moment as it is a page-turner.

I hate nothing in the book as the book is well-written with an interesting storyline. Therefore, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book is professionally edited with only a few errors noticed. I will recommend this book to lovers of an adventurous romance novel with a good storyline.

Hellalyle and Hildebrand
View: on Bookshelves
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Sakura5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakura5.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Knights of Chalethire by Matthew Tysz

Post by Sakura5 »

I am really interested in the topic and also curious about the pictures inserted in the book, it seems very well done! Nice review!
sharon titus
Currently Reading: Her Eyes Underwater
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharon-titus.html
Latest Review: My Only Sunshine by Lou Dischler

Post by sharon titus »

I liked the idea of adventure entwined with romance, can't wait to read this amazing novel. Great review. Thank you for your hard work.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”