Bertrice Small

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
mydavilar
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mydavilar.html

Bertrice Small

Post by mydavilar »

Has anyone ever read books by Bertrice Small? I absolutely LOVE her books! As someone who loves history (especially British), her books are an ABSOLUTE treat. The first book of hers I read was A Dangerous Love which occurred during the reign of Edward IV and Henry VII with the infamous War of the Roses. Her books range from hundreds of years before that to a couple hundred years after - and in different countries too (Ireland, Scotland, the Middle East, etc.) And she always has strong heroines. She has a couple of modern books, but I have yet to read them.

Anyone have any recommendations for similar authors?
Tiffy325
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tiffy325 »

I stared reading Bertrice Small, when I stared to really like reading. She has some amazing books out, I have not read her modern books though. I went from Bertrice Small to Stephanie Laurens, which I prefer. Small's books always make me hungry, she describes the food too well I think.
Dzneychica
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dzneychica.html

Post by Dzneychica »

I discovered Bertrice Small not long after "Wild Jasmine" came out in mass market paperback. I was completely amazed by the book! I have since gone back and read (and bought) just about every book of hers. I'm only missing a few, and I can't wait to find them! She is one of my absolute favorite authors!
April Torres
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-april-torres.html

Post by April Torres »

Bertrice Small is the Queen of Historical Romance.I've read every single book of hers,and i've never been disappointed.The Love Slave had me squirming in my seat,so enticing,full of sensuality,steamy sex,you'll be left craving more...Her books always take you away to another time and place,you become a part of it,as if you're really there.
Cindylynn07056
Currently Reading:

Post by Cindylynn07056 »

I have read all of beatrice small books. I found julie garwood is also a excellent author. Her historical romance is awesome. The secret is wonderful.
I also found monica McCarty is very good bringing the highland guard involving robert the bruce and william wallace .

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”