Night Huntress (Book 1) by Jeaniene Frost

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Savingmommy87
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-savingmommy87.html

Re: Night Huntress (Book 1) by Jeaniene Frost

Post by Savingmommy87 »

As soon as i finished this book, I immediately had to find and read every other book by Jeaniene Frost. She will take your emotions on a roller coaster and keep you entertained. Cat and Bones will make you laugh, cry, and pull your hair out. Having read many paranormal romance series, this is definitely in my top ten!
NicholsC97
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholsc97.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by NicholsC97 »

I loved all of this series, with my favorite resting on Vlads book. Mencheres came close second though!
Shannon_Newby
Favorite Author: Jeaniene Frost
Currently Reading: Twisted But True
Bookshelf Size: 30
fav_author_id: 3311

Post by Shannon_Newby »

The Night Huntress collection is one of my favourite series! I burst with joy when someone else loves it just as dearly as I do. I never had trouble connecting with the characters or enjoying their personalities as some of you here have. But I must admit the characters develop so much more after the first book, so you really must hang on till it gets going.

There’s just something about Cat’s and Bones relationship that just leaves me wanting to know more, or maybe it’s because I wish I was Cat! Although I have reread the series more time then I can count I have never got round to reading the spin offs surrounding the other characters, is it bad? I just don’t want it to ruin a series I love so much.
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

That's a pet peeve for me. I admire building up characters and making them multidimensional because duh - who doesn't. But when the supporting characters are not even half as good it defeats the entire purpose. Side note - Bones really is a cool protagonist.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”