The Teacher's Billionire

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fawkse
Currently Reading: Storm of Swords
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fawkse.html
Latest Review: "Once Humans" by Massimo Marino

The Teacher's Billionire

Post by Fawkse »

This is a Contemporary Romance

Callie Taylor's life is turned upside down when she learns the truth about her birth following the death of her mother. Not only is her father alive, but he's none other than presidential candidate Senator Warren Sherbrooke.

Billionaire and confirmed bachelor, Dylan Talbot, is devoted to his family. When his stepfather Warren Sherbrooke receives a letter from a past love telling him they have a daughter together, Dylan is instantly suspicious. In order to keep the media vultures away and protect Warren's political aspirations, Dylan convinces Warren to let him handle the situation.

As Callie and Dylan spend time together, they can't resist the feelings that blossom between them. However, when Callie learns the real reason he has been spending time with her their fledgling romance is put in jeopardy and only complete honesty can save it.

Some of the authors favorite lines:

“I'm not sure. Maybe that is how you Englishman say hello to your friends. I've never been to England,” Callie teased as she moved her hands to his shoulders. “I might need more convincing,” she said her voice all business.

“There's no place I'd rather stay especially if it means more of your apple cinnamon pancakes for breakfast. Preferably served to me in bed by you completely naked, but I'm flexible.”

“Sounds like a challenge to me. One I look forward to undertaking.”

^ Above was posted on Amazon ^

I honestly couldn't stop reading. I plowed through those 191 pages like my life depended on it. Took me about 8-10 hours (including breaks)... but it was worth it. SO MUCH AWESOME. Well written, all the best vocabulary and spelling. Not even a mistake in grammar! Honestly ladies, READ IT.
dhomespot
Currently Reading: Blind Black Sheep
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhomespot.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by dhomespot »

I also found myself reading this book in one day. At first, I did not like Dylan, but he grows on you. Plus you have to respect a guy that looks out for his family, because of love and not because they think that someone might get some of their cut. I like these sort of stories for relaxing because they have a particular rhythm that they follow.
"Maybe ever’body in the whole damn world is scared of each other."- John Steinbeck
Fawkse

Post by Fawkse »

Fantastic, wasn't it? I totally sided with Callie for most of it, but then I was rooting for their sh*t straight and to see they loved each other.
dhomespot
Currently Reading: Blind Black Sheep
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhomespot.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by dhomespot »

It was great. One thing that I liked about it was that it shows how something that is done out of love for one person can make another feel like they have been played. What do you think would have happened if he would have been upfront with her from the beginning? I think she would have still been mad, but I am not sure.
"Maybe ever’body in the whole damn world is scared of each other."- John Steinbeck
Fawkse

Post by Fawkse »

She would have understood, but still been irritated, in my opinion. He should never had hit it from her.
Tanyakorchak
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tanyakorchak.html

Post by Tanyakorchak »

I loved this book! I stayed up until 4 in the morning reading this book. I couldn't put it down! Definitely worth the lack of sleep. I especially like it when I'm reading a typical romance novel and know a little of what to expect but then the author throws in a curveball completely out of the blue..
NicholsC97
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholsc97.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by NicholsC97 »

This book is amazing and the angst was perfect!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”