Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
John1328
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john1328.html

Re: Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Post by John1328 »

Love this series, I actually read the whole series in three days. I can't wait for the fourth book to come out!!!!
BadWolfGurl

Post by BadWolfGurl »

It this book really as good as everyone says?
Some people say its too much like 50 shades.. others say it holds its own.
linzy206
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linzy206.html

Post by linzy206 »

Loved this book....gideon is sooooo not like christian
Jaimeaspyn
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaimeaspyn.html

Post by Jaimeaspyn »

I loved the crossfire series. They keep you wanting more .
Hendmosaad89
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hendmosaad89.html
Latest Review: "From Nathan to Nanako" by T.F. Wright

Post by Hendmosaad89 »

At first i liked this series alot. I thought it wasnt similar to fifty and the plot and characters are good so far. But then the third came out and suddenly i want to return it. Oh god it was just awful. I was extremly disapointed in day.
that i decided i wont read the fourth unless i read lots and lots and lots of good reviews that would maybe make me think about reading it.
Latest Review: "From Nathan to Nanako" by T.F. Wright
anicole27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anicole27.html

Post by anicole27 »

Let me start by saying that I have not read this book. I read the fifty shades trilogy and I said that I wouldn't read erotic again for a while, I think by now that while is up. Judging my the posts made in this forum there is clearly something missing in my life that only Bared to You can fill, and I am oh so ready for it. I can't wait to read this book a lot of people I know said that would absolutely rather see this being made into a feature film instead of fifty shades which will most definitely be a disappointment. I cannot wait, thanks for all the posts, they were really helpful. :D
smscofield

Post by smscofield »

I Absolutely love the Crossfire series too! You can't compare this series to Fifty Shades nor can you compare it Sylvain Reynards Gabriel's Inferno Series which is right up there on my list of favorites with Crossfire and Fifty! All three series are wonderful in their own way! Kudos to all the authors!
ToniLynnLupton
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tonilynnlupton.html

Post by ToniLynnLupton »

I also loved this series and look forward to book 4
Soaro
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soaro.html

Post by Soaro »

I enjoyed what I read of the crossfire series although I haven't read book three yet. While I did also enjoy 50 shades, this series to me comes out ahead. The writing is tighter, the characters a bit less annoying with less noticable plot holes. That said I do still feel like there was something missing from the first two books, maybe the plot/character development ratio was a little off to me.
heather ahern
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heather-ahern.html

Post by heather ahern »

"Bared to You" by Sylvia Day was a book that I thought would compare to Fifty Shades of Gray and I couldn't have been more pleased to find a more down to earth but similarly sexually charged read. The characters were more realistic (though still not like the rest of the normal housewife population) and they had a past that was carved into the storyline. It was difficult to put any of the books down in the Crossfire series and I am eagerly awaiting a fourth book.
Shellby85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shellby85.html

Post by Shellby85 »

Im really looking forward to the release of book for in this series!
Gideon had me drooling none stop through out all of these books. Although he is a tad bit controlling i would deal with that any day for a sweetheart like him!
Good books def try if you havent already
_laurenburris
Bookshelf Size: 1

Post by _laurenburris »

Is the book Bared to You exactly like the book 50 shades of grey? I really enjoyed the 50 shades series but I don't want to read a book that is exactly the same? What are some differences between the two series?
Cbrunyate
Favorite Author: Diana Gabaldon
Favorite Book: Outlander
Currently Reading: Swamplandia
Bookshelf Size: 266
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cbrunyate.html
fav_author_id: 2373

Post by Cbrunyate »

I couldn't get into this book at all. I had heard so many good things about it that I tired to read it and even read more than I would have, had I not known that so many people loved it. I don't know, it just seemed cheesy to me. Maybe it eventually gets better? Am I the only one who wasn't into this book?
ashley_claire
Favorite Book: The Prince of Tides
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 158
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-claire.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

Post by ashley_claire »

I decided to read Bared to You after hearing such positive reviews on it from other people. I was disappointed. I didn't find the characters all that likable and thought they were pretty immature. I know they both have abusive pasts and have issues to work out, but that doesn't make it any more appealing to me to read about their often times adolescent behavior. And maybe it's just me, but I don't find a man who is described as being so attractive that he's in a league of his own and "untouchable", particularly attractive.

Although I'd really like to know what exactly happened to Gideon, I don't think I'll be continuing with this series. I recently finished the Stark series by J Kenner and definitely prefer that one if anyone is looking for a different recommendation.
Erica28767
Currently Reading: Undercover Vixen: The billionaire's Mistress
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erica28767.html
Latest Review: "I'll Run to You" by Nikki Vale
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Erica28767 »

I really enjoyed this series when I read it. I wasn't as hooked as I was with 50 Shades of Grey, The Blackstone Affair or The Driven Series. It seemed far fetched at times and I had a hard time trying to get back into it when the last book was released. I think I would have had to re-read the entire series just to start/finish the last book.

If you haven't read The Driven Series, I highly recommend it. I believe the final book is set to release in November. CANNOT WAIT.
Latest Review: "I'll Run to You" by Nikki Vale

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”