Ebook erotica recommendations?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dottielou2272
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Ebook erotica recommendations?

Post by Dottielou2272 »

ok i have a lot of books that i personally loved. i have an enormous library on my amazon account LOL some of my favorites are by newer authors such as: Dani Lovell and her Sexy Series, Red Phoenix and her Brie series...so good, Michelle Hughes has quite a few good ones, Kelly Favor For His Pleasure series, Mia Michelle is good, Deborah Bladon I've read a couple of her series, Viola Rivard and her Claimed By the Alphas series, M. S. Parker with Club Prive is gooood, Andra Lake with Overexposed series, Selena Kitt and the Baumgartners series.....really good :), Abby Weeks has a lot of good ones, Talyn Scott is good, Kailin Gow with the Pulse series, CD Reiss Submission series, anything by Kresley Cole, Christine Feehan and J R Ward :) I have so many books in my library I was scrolling through to give you ideas but there are just so many! LOL I usually go through Amazon and type in Erotica, Menage or Paranormal Erotica all depends on my mood and I surf through and find the free ones so i can get a feel for the writer. If I like em, I'll buy the other books if not I move on. :)
Saviblair
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saviblair.html

Post by Saviblair »

Anything by Slyvia Day is fantastic!!
S_Lancealot
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by S_Lancealot »

I love the Shifters Unbound Series by Jennifer Ashley. Obvious it's about shifter, but the book has it's own world, rather than just some animalistic connection in a forest somewhere. Anyway, it's not trashy.
BookMonkey

Post by BookMonkey »

I just recently finished this book and let me tell you, it was amazing. If you haven't read this classic book yet I strongly suggest it. It only took about two days, could have taken one, it is a very quick read about life and death that left me feeling warm inside with a smile on my face. :)
Sarita Everson
Currently Reading: Lover Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarita-everson.html

Post by Sarita Everson »

I absolutely love Jennifer Ashley. The Mackenzie family from the same author is also good. I'm currently reading Bianca Sommerland - The Dartmouth cobras with ice hockey players and BDSM theme not for the faint hearted.
Lushlala
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Lushlala »

Rose Mchallen wrote:Have you tried Jodi Ellen Malpas This Man series? The series contains three books but they're full novels.
Or maybe Desiree Holt books?

Ooh I definitely second Jodi Ellen Malpas' This man series. I thoroughly enjoyed all three books. The chemistry between the H and h was off the scale.

-- 07 Jan 2015, 14:56 --

Wow, thanks for this thread....It's crammed full of books I've never come across! Like some of the previous posters, before the Fifty Shades trilogy, I wasn't really into this genre. I was more into suspense thrillers. But now I can't seem to get enough of romantic erotica and I devour so many books it's crazy LOL I really like Jodi Ellen Malpas and Sylvia Day :)

-- 08 Jan 2015, 10:11 --
M-Allmon wrote:I would recommend The Billionaire Boys Club by Jessica Clare. The first book in the series is called Stranded with a Billionaire. If I remember correctly there are three books out in the series right now. The series is about a secret club of six men, who have all been friends since college. When they formed the club they all vowed that each one would be successful no matter what. Each book is about a different guy in the group. I really enjoyed all the books so far! All the guys in the group are very different from each other, which makes for an interesting and funny dynamics between them.
I have previously stumbled across this series on Amazon, but never really took it up. I'm not sure why. I remember even reading and enjoying the sample for "Stranded With a Billionaire". Jessica Clare writes well, from the little that I read. This is definitely a consideration for the future :)
KellyDunn_12608

Post by KellyDunn_12608 »

I love erotica books. My personal favorite author is this particular genre is Maya Banks, she has a few different series, too.
Sarita Everson
Currently Reading: Lover Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarita-everson.html

Post by Sarita Everson »

Maya Banks is the best. I would also say Lora Leigh.

-- 25 Jan 2015, 13:14 --

Lexi Blake
Shayla Black
Lilliana Hart
Cherise Sinclaire
Kelly Jamieson
Juliana Stone
Gena Showalter
Kresley Cole
Lara Adrian
G.A. Aiken
Larissa Ione
D.B. Reynolds

These are a few of my favourites it is a mix paranormal and contemporary.
hospicenurse4u

Post by hospicenurse4u »

there is an author that is writing a erotica vampire series. they are call life blood. Cora bond.... VM Black writes Them. They are shorter than most book I have read. I like the series but it isn't for everyone. It's not as in detail as fifty shades but it's a good read.
Maria_G
Favorite Author: Too many to mention
Favorite Book: The Divine Comedy
Currently Reading: The Miniaturist
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-g.html

Post by Maria_G »

Gabriel's Inferno series, Crushed Seraphim and all books by Debra Anastasia, Kahlen Aymes is also a great erotica author. Tasteful not trashy and vulgar. I would also highly recommend an upcoming author called Charming Man. His work is awesome. He only has short stories to date published but they are definitely worth checking out. Hope you enjoy them :)
myzestymexican2

Post by myzestymexican2 »

Anybody read 50 days? Author Taylor Shade? I found these books amazing! Wandering if anybody else has an opinion on the books and author
SiaanMc1
Currently Reading: The Orlando file
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-siaanmc1.html

Post by SiaanMc1 »

I have just read the first two in the broken series by Portia Moore. They have some good character development in them. The third and final instalment will be available at the end of this month.
StarLight365
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-starlight365.html

Post by StarLight365 »

naked beach' is a good book. It is not too erotic, but is erotic enough. A book which appealed to my tatse. I forgot the name of the author.
Ciscobabey
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ciscobabey.html

Post by Ciscobabey »

I love shifter books especially those in a series so if you haven't read Magnus Pack serieso by Shellyour Laurentson you are missing both love and lots of laughter. Also you might try through Freakn' series by EvEva Langlais it has love, laughter and some awesome females in control.

-- 28 Nov 2016, 23:52 --

If you are okay with manlove Lynn Hagen has a series called Brac Village it has some drama, love, and lots of laughter. When the series came out in think I was reading her books in less then 2 days and couldn't wait for then next one, the Alpha Maverick makes you laugh all the way to the last book.
mst727
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mst727.html
Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes

Post by mst727 »

Anne Rice wrote some erotica under the names Ann Rampling and Anne Roqualuer (sp?)
Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”