Ebook erotica recommendations?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
theluxurious
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theluxurious.html

Re: Ebook erotica recommendations?

Post by theluxurious »

I'm going to save some of the books listed in this thread. I'm just posting as a reminder.
readerromance2003
Favorite Author: Christine Feehan
Favorite Book: Dark Magic
Currently Reading: Red
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readerromance2003.html
fav_author_id: 2573

Post by readerromance2003 »

I am afraid that if I list some of the books for this category they may be to trashy. I have been reading the romance genre for about 10 years now and have fully gone into the deep end of the erotica section. When getting into erotica books it becomes harder and harder to find ones that don't get to graphic and don't offend some individuals. Another tip is look at the rating scale of each site. This generally will tell you which ones are the lighter end and which ones you may not want to venture into. Some sites that you may want to check out to see if you can find some for the lighter end of it is:
Ellora's Cave
Samhain Publishing
New Concepts Publishing
Amazon
Ladybug

Post by Ladybug »

I have read a few books of this Genre and enjoyed them. Here are three authors who write a pretty good love story that is spicy but not gross. Donna Grant, Maya Banks and Sylvia Day. Ever since reading Fifty Shades of Gray this Genre has intrigued me. Here's to good reading.
achar825

Post by achar825 »

This isnt new, but the Colter series by Maya Banks is tres kinky. The plot isn't unique and the dialog is over the top but the sex scenes are hot.
Danielle1990
Currently Reading: Fifty Shades Freed
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danielle1990.html

Post by Danielle1990 »

The foreplay series is an amazing ebook.
jamers025
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jamers025.html

Post by jamers025 »

Thanks for this thread. I do enjoy an erotic book every once in a while and am going to read some listed here. Thanks again.
LMR
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lmr.html

Post by LMR »

an m/f/m book that i enjoyed was Anything but vanilla, by Madelynne Ellis.
AmazinStar14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amazinstar14.html

Post by AmazinStar14 »

The 50 shades of gray and the crossfire series were both amazing series, they write very well and can keep you into each word. I love them
rkelena2

Post by rkelena2 »

Here are some Erotic books I've enjoyed reading....

Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
Hotter than Hell by Jackie Kessler
Any book you find by Lynsay Sands! She's an awesome writer. I went through 3 of her books in 5 days. You cannot go wrong there.
Any other book you find by Sylvia Day! She always has me on the edge of my seat!

I do hope this helped a little. As i come across more books I will post.
ParaDice
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paradice.html

Post by ParaDice »

I am presently reading a series titled 'Rescue Me Saga' by Kallypso Master. So far this is a four part series and continuing. This series is very detailed and captivating, You are sure to find the charachters very intriguing and with so many surprises. Although, I was captivated by this series I have only completed the first book and half of the second(not my first choice of reading, so I put it off for other choices) but will find my way back as well. You can get the first part of the series for free at Amazon and the other are only about four or five dollars. Page length is around 400 to 500 or so, not too short or to long. A great erotica reading experience, but if you don't like too much graphics in your discription you might want to sit this one out. It is very detailed in the eroctic actions.
SharisseEM
Favorite Author: Mia Sheridan
Favorite Book: Stinger
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharisseem.html
Latest Review: "The Bonding" by Imogen Keeper
fav_author_id: 3312

Post by SharisseEM »

Mia Sheridan has some pretty good works out. She's self-published. Leo's a real good read and really engages your emotions.
Latest Review: "The Bonding" by Imogen Keeper
Martin1+h

Post by Martin1+h »

My favorite authors are Kristen Proby, Olivia Cunning, Nicole Edwards and Laurelin Paige. Reading any of these authors are sure to blow your mind.
mellysw
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellysw.html

Post by mellysw »

I have read the Rescue Me Saga, at least the first 2 and a half books that I managed to force myself through. I just couldn't get into them that well.

There are a lot of really good erotica books out there, and some really bad ones. I have seen most of the ones I enjoy mentioned elsewhere in these forums, but just yesterday I read a newly published book. The author offered me a copy free for a review, but I bought it instead. “Next to Me” by Jodi Watters. I did a review on it, but wanted to post it here as a recommendation too. I thoroughly enjoyed it:)
Aivlys
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aivlys.html

Post by Aivlys »

Callie Hart is an indy author writing a serial erotica novel with heavy BDSM. Excellent work.
Gena Showalter's Alien Huntress books (first is Awaken Me Darkly) are super hot.
Laurell K Hamilton's Merry Gentry series has a main character that's descended from fertility deities and in a race to get pregnant. Heavy on the BDSM and magic and I think actually shelved as urban fantasy but the books are more sex than anything else.
Cheryl Brooks CatStar chronicles are shelved as erotic paranormal romance but it's in a scifi setting. Fairly hot but lacking the BDSM. Very interesting character development throughout the series though.

Also check out Siren Publishing - they have a great list and warn you about the type of relationship in each book. They have a nice array of options.
Sarita Everson
Currently Reading: Lover Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarita-everson.html

Post by Sarita Everson »

Anything by Cherise Sinclaire mainly BDSM themes but all her series all characters keep in contact throughout series and usually a very good backstory in every book and series.

Kallypso Masters also BDSM theme but with ex- army characters

Maya Banks all books ( different genres )
Lora Leigh all books ( different genres )

But my top choice is Cherise Sinclaire - Shadowlands series every time with new book release I actually reread the whole series.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”