Official Review: Anything For Love by Gracie Bond

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Maxwil1
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 7

Re: Official Review: Anything For Love by Gracie Bond

Post by Maxwil1 »

At first, I thought I was watching a movie and suddenly I. Pitched myself to wake up from this movie story like.
Mostly, what get people do the nasty things are the circumstances we find ourselves. If it was not for her grandparents kneel, she wouldn't have done this.
On the other hand, Leah was not a stripper by choice but circumstances..
It would be possible that she was a virgin and that first cut was the deepest and she fell in love. If you analyze properly, she no longer cared about the money but the sweet and quality time with Dan.....
It's indeed a good book n I wish Dan can get her as a wife..
Emilyha123e
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Emilyha123e »

Just by the title of the book I became interested on reading the book I thing it a really good and I would love to read it
Usma Khann
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-usma-khann.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Usma Khann »

Romance spiced up with drama and comedy sounds intriguing but I will just save it for another day because of the erotic theme. Appreciate the review though.🌸
Readers know it. Authors know it. Publishers know it. A promising review sells books! :roll:
BMH+

Post by BMH+ »

Anything for love will give one an insight of what people can do because of love.
Jglez1804+

Post by Jglez1804+ »

What a great review of a romance novel its a beautiful love story . i loved it
Alexandros92
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandros92.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Alexandros92 »

Sounds like an interesting book, different from what I am used to. Thanks for the recommendation:) great review!!!
Mia Knox

Post by Mia Knox »

“Anything for Love” made me want to read more and find more about the characters. Honestly, I don’t know how to feel about how she got the money...but these things happen in life.
joenduga12
Currently Reading: How To Be Successful
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joenduga12.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by joenduga12 »

Love indeed push people to do anything! From the review, it sound interesting to read. I will add it to my shelf.
Sindhu vaishnavi

Post by Sindhu vaishnavi »

Once I had realised that this was one of those stories where I was going to have to totally suspend disbelief, I found it to be a totally enjoyable read! Leah's attitude to life is refreshing and she is a great combination of her independent streak and her deep love and loyalty for her family. The parts of the story which are set in her hometown of Whitby uses the imposing setting beautifully, With its individuality, it reflects back to us elements of Leah's quirky but no nonsense personality.
In short: A fun, romantic story despite some darker issues.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”