What are the best romantic ebooks?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
TasiWin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tasiwin.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Re: What are the best romantic ebooks?

Post by TasiWin »

Barbara Larkin wrote: 04 Jul 2020, 03:22 Try The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. Mia Knight has some nice romance too, though she's relatively new.
I loved the blackdagger brotherhood novels. Especially Wrath's stories
TasiWin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tasiwin.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by TasiWin »

azzir930 wrote: 22 Jul 2014, 21:46 I love abbi glines books especially "bad for you" - sea breeze series and too far series. I also love jaci burton books play by play series.
I haven't tried abbi glines but she has been mentioned by enough guys so she is my next stop
Charity Damaris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Charity Damaris »

I love Nora Roberts books especially Vision in White nearly all my friends have read it. She also has got lots of books which make her a known author.
NatashaRayburn127
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by NatashaRayburn127 »

I am crazy about Julianne McClain's "Color of Heaven " series they give you hope after the death of a loved one. That just maybe their are truly angels and Heaven that keep us going on.
Zainabreadsnow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainabreadsnow.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Zainabreadsnow »

Nora Roberts is an expert. I don't think you'll find a better writer who has such unique characters.
Liszinny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Liszinny »

I love mm romances
. I'd love to read a few series. I love Daniel steel as well I'd love to read her books if anyone has them in their library or if I can get them in mine I'll gladly xshare.
Joseph WK
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-wk.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Joseph WK »

For contemporary books look into Kristen Ashley specially if you prefer a little mature characters
Joseph WK
Currently Reading:

Post by Joseph WK »

TasiWin wrote: 24 Jul 2020, 01:44
azzir930 wrote: 22 Jul 2014, 21:46 I love abbi glines books especially "bad for you" - sea breeze series and too far series. I also love jaci burton books play by play series.
I haven't tried abbi glines but she has been mentioned by enough guys so she is my next stop
Liszinny wrote: 01 Sep 2020, 20:42 I love mm romances
. I'd love to read a few series. I love Daniel steel as well I'd love to read her books if anyone has them in their library or if I can get them in mine I'll gladly xshare.
I evho your sentiments. abbi is my next stop too
Joseph WK
Currently Reading:

Post by Joseph WK »

Liszinny wrote: 01 Sep 2020, 20:42 I love mm romances
Have you tried the blackdagger brotherhood? The whole series is pretty fantastic. There is also a story on MM. It is a slow build but definitely worth it ones you get to tr story itself
Joseph WK
Currently Reading:

Post by Joseph WK »

Ravenscroft+ wrote: 01 Nov 2014, 21:37 If you are looking for a new romance series to devour, you'll love KM Golland and her Temptation series. I absolutely loved them. Sylvia Days, crossfire series is also another great romance. Jodi Ellen malpas, This man series. k Bromberg Driven series. :)
These are almost all my favourites
ememuwem
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ememuwem »

The best romantic book I have ever read is love bites by lynsay sands, it was a typical bonnie and clyde and it was sensual, it is very romantic that it almost moved me to wish that I can have such a love story, lynsay sands is an author that can provoke a feeling of what is liked to be loved from her audience, it is captivating
dianaterrado
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dianaterrado.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by dianaterrado »

Robin Dunn wrote: 02 Apr 2013, 19:59 I have found that I like romance books. I like the author Lynn Lafleur. What does everyone else like. Any other really good authors that I should look at?
I have never read any books by Lynn Lafleur so thanks for putting the author on my radar! I love Jennifer Armentrout and Colleen Hoover!
"We should all have something to be weirdly passionate about."
Oju Olusegun Sunday
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oju-olusegun-sunday.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Oju Olusegun Sunday »

I love reading romantic novels. A good number of them keep me glued to my seat from start to finish. Now or never by a Bennett was a great one I would definitely recommend for a holiday read.
snaggerpuss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by snaggerpuss »

I have read and reread the black dagger series soo many times i have all the paper back in this series love it it is a great read give it a try guys
Black dagger brotherhood is one of the best series I've ever read! I've got all my girlfriends into it, also I buy them the first one for gifts!
[/quote]

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”