All the books of an author...

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
zjones99
Favorite Author: John Green
Currently Reading: Binge
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zjones99.html
fav_author_id: 2072

Re: All the books of an author...

Post by zjones99 »

I love John Green, like any other human being, so I believe I have read all of his books.
makenna-16
Currently Reading: The Codex
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-makenna-16.html
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by makenna-16 »

J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien and I'm currently working through Karen Witemeyer, and Tracie Peterson. I've also read a lot of Rick Riordan.
cgoss74
Favorite Author: Danielle Steel
Currently Reading: Follow You Home
Bookshelf Size: 236
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cgoss74.html
Latest Review: "A Better Part of Heaven" by Mike Lee
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK
fav_author_id: 3250

Post by cgoss74 »

Danielle Steel but I started reading her in high school.
Harlan Coben to date except the Mickey Bolitar series and that is only because I am waiting for him to get further along in it first, I hate having to wait for the next book in a series to come out.
J.K. Rowling of course
Laurell K Hamilton minus the comic books
Most of Sherrilyn Kenyon but she just has some many series that I haven't gotten to all of them, but I have read most of them and she has an alias as well that I have read Kinley MacGregor.
E.L. James

The thing about authors is that when you find a good one you tend to want to read everything they write
Latest Review: "A Better Part of Heaven" by Mike Lee
Raygray10210
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raygray10210.html

Post by Raygray10210 »

Aloisius12 wrote:The problem now is that I do not know if I get to reading this second one, because I hated "The Thirteenth Tale" :?
The thirteenth tale and bellman & black are oh so very different!
I think I preferred Bellman & Black more to be honest.

Did you ever get around to reading it?
photomom312
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-photomom312.html

Post by photomom312 »

I have read as many as I could find of the "Three Investigators" by Alfred Hitchcock. Also I know that they are written by the same author but "The Hardy Boys" and "Nancy Drew".
Freida Livery
Bookshelf Size: 2897
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Freida Livery »

James Clavell
Daniel Silva
Kim Harrison
J.R. Ward
Jim Butcher
Jeanine Frost
Louis Penny
Lara Adrian
Karen Marie Moning
George MacDonald Fraser
Sharon K. Penman
Dorothy Dunnett
Patrick O'Brian
Robert K. Massie
Ellis Peters
Laurie R. King
Elizabeth Peters

Sheesh...that's part of the list.
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."
— Lemony Snicket
Sarah_Khan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3700">Gone With the Wind</a>
Currently Reading: Circe
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-khan.html
Latest Review: The Formidable King by Alyssa J. Montgomery

Post by Sarah_Khan »

I've read all the books of a lot of authors... just to name some: Cecelia Ahern, Jane Austen, Ken Follett, the Brontë sisters, etc.
When I really like a book then I'll usually go back and check out other books the author has written.
Prisaneify
Currently Reading: Try Not To Breathe
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisaneify.html
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE

Post by Prisaneify »

His name is Anders De La Motte.... But this feat was easy due to the fact that he only has 3 written! Dan Brown might be the other one, if not I'm only one book off from that and definitely have them all. Some of these one off authors, or authors that are just breaking out/celebrity bio authors I've read but as in a Stephen King or a Patterson, no way, not yet, not even close!
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
Nicole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 191
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by Nicole »

Definitely Delilah Marvelle! In a span of a month or so after learning about her, I read her books one after another. School of Gallantry series - 5 books, The Rumor series - 4 books, Scandal series - 3 books. There's just something so special about her writing, I can't put it down.
MaryHazelUpton
Currently Reading: The Botanical World
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maryhazelupton.html
Latest Review: Are Your Kids Naked Online? by Chris Good and Lisa Good

Post by MaryHazelUpton »

I haven't read all of the books of any author, but I think I have read all of H.P. Lovecraft's stories. I have an app on my cell phone that the person who created the app claimed to have all of his stories on the app. I think he did because I later found a website that also claimed to have all of the stories and I did not see any I hadn't already read on my cell phone. However, just reading all the stories doesn't mean that I've read everything H.P. Lovecraft wrote. He also wrote many letters, and poems, as well as doing ghostwriting. He did the ghostwriting because he needed the money--it was that or get a job because, although he was selling his great stories, now classics, like many great writers he wasn't getting paid much for them, and his true talent was only fully realized after he was dead.
I hope eventually to read some of the collections of his letters and his poems. I know Arkham House has some of them published now, but I haven't gotten around to ordering any of them. I doubt, though, that it would be possible for anyone to read all of H.P. Lovecraft's work after all these years because many of the letters have probably been long since destroyed.
I like everything H.P. Lovecraft writes, but my favorite of his stories is Colour Out Of Space. A really scary story.
Right now, I am trying to read everything Stephen King writes, which should be easier to do, although some of his earlier work is hard to find. And I also read anything about him, or articles on writing he wrote, which are not easy to find, and especially not in one place like a book. I am reading the books, though, in order he published them, rereading the ones I've already read again before moving on to the next one on the list. I'm up to Christine now, which I read once before. My favorite of Stephen King's books is 'Salem's Lot. I've read it several times, and will probably read it again.
Lauren M
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauren-m.html
Latest Review: "Everything I Need to Know About Love I Learned From Pop Songs" by Laura Roberts

Post by Lauren M »

The only widely published author I can think of is Sophie Kinsella. (Confessions of a Shopholic series). I have read all of her books, minus a few that are under a different pen name.
Latest Review: "Everything I Need to Know About Love I Learned From Pop Songs" by Laura Roberts
Wasif Ahmed
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wasif-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
Reading Device: B00THRCA6E
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by Wasif Ahmed »

Rick Riordan.
I have read all of his books except for Magnus Chase which is apparently the next book I am going to read.
When people say you've changed, it just means that you have stopped living your life, their way.
Adamandia
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 17">bloody earth</a>
Currently Reading: Stalked by love
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adamandia.html

Post by Adamandia »

I've read everything by:
Karen Marie Moning
Kaylea Cross
and almost everything (working on it)
Cristin Harber
Linda Howard
Christina Lauren
Virginia Henley
A Raj
Bookshelf Size: 232
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-raj.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by A Raj »

G A Aiken/ Shelly Laurenston.. I have reread so many of her books..
Aohanlon86
Favorite Author: Charlaine Harris
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amcdanel86.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
fav_author_id: 3791

Post by Aohanlon86 »

Jim Butcher Dresdon files
Kim Harrison The Hollows
J K Rowling Harry potter
Twilight series