Danielle Steel's books????

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Loniya Chabili Mubanga
Currently Reading: The sea keepers daughter
Bookshelf Size: 254
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loniya-chabili-mubanga.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Re: Danielle Steel's books????

Post by Loniya Chabili Mubanga »

I think Zoya is pretty interesting and I'm currently reading No Greater Love, I love the storyline. It's set in the Titanic period.
Peneyambeko Matias
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peneyambeko-matias.html
Latest Review: Thriving in the Storm by Bill Murphy

Post by Peneyambeko Matias »

Miss Danielle Steel, I would fall at her knees if it's what it takes to get her autograph. God I love the lady, she has magic in her hands when it comes to narrating stories ❤️❤️
Nimra Kiran
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nimra-kiran.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nimra Kiran »

Steel's writing style is generally straightforward and easy to read.They can be a good choice for those seeking light reading or a book to relax with. Her novels provide an escape into a world of romance, luxury, and emotional ups and downs. This escapism can be appealing to readers looking for a break from everyday life, which is exhausting! Sometimes we need to escape into the world of imagination. Her writing style often focuses on emotional relationships, personal struggles, and the complications of love and family.

Her novels like The Duchess and Safe Harbour are the ones I like.
"A bear knows seven songs and they are all about honey."

Return to “Discuss Authors”