Ask Marissa Meyer's Anything You Want.

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Jeyran Main
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeyran-main.html
Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards

Ask Marissa Meyer's Anything You Want.

Post by Jeyran Main »

I have been contacted by the Authors rep because Marissa Meyer's new book 'Heartless' Is due to come out in November. They will be interviewing her. They have asked me to submit any questions that I may wish to ask her.

The questions do not have to be revolved around her new book. It can be about anything (her previous books as well).

My dear online book club friends if you wish me to ask her anything, please submit here. I will include your questions with mine and will get back to you!

The deadline is the 19th of October, however, I can still submit the questions after this date directly to her as well.

Jeyran Main
Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards
Vscholz
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Bookshelf Size: 816
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vscholz.html
Latest Review: Primrose’s Curse by Kiara Shankar, Vinay Shankar
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Vscholz »

Aw, man! If only I were a member back when this was posted! I would love to have Marissa Meyer read my dissertation and let me know what she thinks, especially as she was the inspiration, but I know that would be quite the undertaking and she probably doesn't want to read an analysis of her own work.

I would love to sit down with her and chat about The Lunar Chronicles over lunch, but that will just have to be a dream for the time being.
As for you & your heart & the things you said & didn't say, she will remember them all when men are fairy tales in books written by rabbits. (Schmendrick the Magician)
RoxieReads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roxiereads.html
Latest Review: Code Name Lily by Julien Ayotte

Post by RoxieReads »

Vscholz wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 15:21 Aw, man! If only I were a member back when this was posted! I would love to have Marissa Meyer read my dissertation and let me know what she thinks, especially as she was the inspiration, but I know that would be quite the undertaking and she probably doesn't want to read an analysis of her own work.

I would love to sit down with her and chat about The Lunar Chronicles over lunch, but that will just have to be a dream for the time being.
Me too. I joined here pretty recently and saw this only now.
~Roxie~
RoxieReads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roxiereads.html
Latest Review: Code Name Lily by Julien Ayotte

Post by RoxieReads »

What a cool opportunity! I hope it went well. Out of curiosity, what questions did you end up asking her?
~Roxie~

Return to “Discuss Authors”