Meditation and Martial Arts' master, "Richard L. Haight."

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Bukari
Currently Reading: Everything Solid Has a Shadow
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bukari.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Meditation and Martial Arts' master, "Richard L. Haight."

Post by Bukari »

The teachings or lessons that are fixed in Richard's books are worth reading and imitating, but some of his teaching methodologies are hard to deduce the main ideas. I found the books written by Haight to help expose many people to the lessons of spiritual growth that are paramount or fundamental to the wellbeing of every human kind. From my analysis of Haight's articles, I am very sure one can build a strong spiritual (tower) irrespective of the religious denomination one might found himself. How do you understand and foresee the teachings of Haight pertaining to meditation and martial arts? Do you think the "inspirence" model of living in peace could make one go to heaven? Would you like to learn and continuously practice the meditation and martial arts principles? How could Haight improve his lessons of spiritual growth and freedom?
"Ever Tried. Ever Failed. No Matter. Try Again. Fail Again. Fail Better." - Samuel Beckett.

Return to “Discuss Authors”