Comments copied from anywhere, whether from another members' post, or from off-site, are not allowed. Posting plagiarized comments will result in a warning, and possibly the banning of your account.
- Site rules can be found here:
Topic Creation Guidelines
Strict Anti-Spam Rules
Please note that these rules apply to all members, not just authors.
- Help with verifying your email (please follow the instructions from the first post of this thread):
If your email address is spelled wrong, please contact us with the correct email (via the Contact Form, a link to which is provided below), and an Admin will change it for you.
- Site FAQs:
- If you are interested in the Review Team, the FAQs explain about the Review Team and how to join.
- Alternatively, if you wish to delete your account, but encounter an error when selecting that option on the Contact form (a link to which is below), the FAQs explain how to do so successfully.
- Messages sent from the Contact form go directly to the mods:
Please note that the reply will come in the form of a Private Message.
Sending another message because you've failed to check your PMs will result in a warning telling you to check your PMs.
Links for new Review Team members
Soliciting views or comments from other members, via Private Messages or asking for them in comments, counts as spamming and self promotion and is against the rules.
Please note that repeatedly posting links to your review, even without explicitly making a request, also counts as spamming.
Books on Bookshelves cannot be read or downloaded and are just for show. Your Review Team page explains where and how to get review books.
- Review Team page:
Review Team page
Please note, you should read all the information on the different tabs of this page before choosing a book to review.
- The entire book must be read to review it.
- If you cannot, or do not want to finish the book, you have the option to quit the book on your Review Team page. However, quitting an excessive amount of books will have a negative impact on your reviewer score.
- Instructions for using the BBCode:
How to Bold and Italicize text.
- If you have a question or issue that pertains to the Review Team:
REVIEW TEAM AND REVIEW REQUEST ISSUES - Read this first
- If the previous thread does not help, this forum, Review Team Support, is where you should post (note: this forum is not for debates or complaints, but for seeking advice and answers to questions):
Remember to check for answers on your Review Team page before posting here.
Reviewers should note that the formatting of the review will appear glitched as it goes through the editing process. This is completely normal and, once published in the public forums, the review will be back to how it looked when you previewed it.
General Helpful Threads