Items not adding to bookshelves (no twitter payment now)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

britt13
Currently Reading: the last of the really great wangdoodlea
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-britt13.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Items not adding to bookshelves (no twitter payment now)

Post by britt13 »

Hi,

So I noticed this month the twitter rewards and jumped at a chance to make some extra cash. Every single day I have added the book to bookshelves and done the tweet, retweet, and like. Today I noticed that two of the books were showing up as not added to my shelves. When I went to investigate, I noticed that both of them were ones that I had to type in instead of following the link in the daily review. Regardless, I will now not get my payment though because for some reason even though I typed them in, and even picked what shelf to add them to, it did not work. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to avoid this? I enjoy using this site but do not want to every single day do this stuff if the payment is never going to work. Thanks in advance for any help!!!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

The BOTDs are already on the Bookshelves, so no need to type them in. You should go to the BOTD'S page via the link and add it to your Shelf.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
britt13

Post by britt13 »

Gali,

Those days did not have an official review which is where I know to find the link to find it in a way to add it to bookshelves. Is there some other link I am missing. After reading your response I went to look again, feeling stupid, but I only see the link when there is an official review. I actually even worried about this prior to noticing they did not count because it seemed fishy that I could not directly link from the book of the day to the add to shelves. I am not trying to be a bother, I just noticed that some other people had similar complaints on here and I do not want to keep putting in the work to have one little thing go wrong and lose all the payment. Thank you in advance for your time (or anyone elses who reads this and has some advice for me!)
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

britt13 wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 18:25 Gali,

Those days did not have an official review which is where I know to find the link to find it in a way to add it to bookshelves. Is there some other link I am missing. After reading your response I went to look again, feeling stupid, but I only see the link when there is an official review. I actually even worried about this prior to noticing they did not count because it seemed fishy that I could not directly link from the book of the day to the add to shelves. I am not trying to be a bother, I just noticed that some other people had similar complaints on here and I do not want to keep putting in the work to have one little thing go wrong and lose all the payment. Thank you in advance for your time (or anyone elses who reads this and has some advice for me!)
The Giveaway and the OnlineBookClub.org's tweet also give the link to the book.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
britt13

Post by britt13 »

Thank you!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”