Match Ratings (Resolved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Haylee McLean
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Match Ratings (Resolved)

Post by Haylee McLean »

Hello!

I'd like to make a suggestion to add/update the review team guidelines. Recently I had a review that was rejected because my ratings didn't match. I am not contesting the rejection because it is true the ratings didn't match but the guidelines do not mention that there is a second 4-star rating score in the post-review questionnaire nor that it needs to match the 5-star rating score.

Of course, this is just a suggestion but I do think this would help future reviewers and make the guidelines more clear. :techie-studyingbrown:
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Kaleidoscopic Shades
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Please comment with your suggestion on this forum topic . Make sure your suggestion follows the instructions given on that topic.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Official Reviewer Representative
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”