New review team page

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

ALynnPowers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alynnpowers.html
Latest Review: Sarah's Dream by Eileen Bird
Reading Device: B0051QVF7A
Publishing Contest Votes: 13

Re: New review team page

Post by ALynnPowers »

maedae123 wrote:I am waiting for my review to either get approved or rejected. I really want to start my next book. Can anyone look into this for me and let me know what is going on??

Thanks!
It takes a few days to a week, usually, for a book to be accepted or rejected. There is no set time, as far as I know. But there are a lot of reviews being submitted these days, so it takes a while for the editors to get through all of them. 8)
maedae123
Currently Reading: For the Love of Suzanne
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maedae123.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by maedae123 »

ALynnPowers wrote:
maedae123 wrote:I am waiting for my review to either get approved or rejected. I really want to start my next book. Can anyone look into this for me and let me know what is going on??

Thanks!
It takes a few days to a week, usually, for a book to be accepted or rejected. There is no set time, as far as I know. But there are a lot of reviews being submitted these days, so it takes a while for the editors to get through all of them. 8)
Oh! Okay. Good to know! I just think I am impatient when it comes to books! :oops:

-- 08 May 2015, 13:48 --

It has been a week now since I submitted my first review. It has been looked at. I have an editor score. Any new information?
amjohnson13mommy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amjohnson13mommy.html
Latest Review: The Right to Nominate by Thomas E Peterson

Post by amjohnson13mommy »

I don't get it! Why did I have a negative score and have to work my way up to 0?
amjohnson13
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

amjohnson13mommy wrote: 07 May 2019, 14:44 I don't get it! Why did I have a negative score and have to work my way up to 0?
Your Score tab should explain that.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”