Merchandise [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

tjportugal
Favorite Book: Lord of the Rings
Currently Reading: The Hobbit
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tjportugal.html
Latest Review: Mister Sleepy by Jane Alice

Merchandise [resolved]

Post by tjportugal »

Hi

I guess my suggestion falls in the category of "wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas'", but here I go.
Considering that OBC is already a well-established community with many members and continues to grow, how about starting a section with OBC merchandise like Bookmarks, Pens, Pencils, etc. that members could buy?

:eusa-think: :eusa-think: :eusa-think:
To read or not to read? That's not even a question!
Anngladys
Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anngladys.html
Latest Review: Christ Without a Bride by Michael J. Ray

Post by Anngladys »

I wonder if people would buy, and I wonder how profitable it would be for OBC, given that reviewers are based all over the world. I mean, why would somoene order a pen from around the globe? Unless maybe some of the merchandise was availed electronically... in which case it might be better to give the stuff to the members for branding their digital presence and thus simultaneously promoting OBC.
male_azarke
Currently Reading: Wordlines
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-male-azarke.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas
Reading Device: lenovo
2024 Reading Goal: 794
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by male_azarke »

I think it would make more sense to sell OBC T-shirts or garments in general. The idea of selling electronic merchandise makes sense, but I can't imagine what it could be.
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

male_azarke wrote: 03 Sep 2020, 17:20 I think it would make more sense to sell OBC T-shirts or garments in general. The idea of selling electronic merchandise makes sense, but I can't imagine what it could be.
Hi male_azarke,

I noticed your post about purchasing OBC T-shirts. There is a website that you can purchase OBC T-shirts here-

https://www.shanaes-shenanigans.com/pro ... c-t-shirts

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”