Daily giveaway

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

DorcasToo
Currently Reading: Call Me Pomeroy
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorcastoo.html
Latest Review: Tidal Pools by Robert Marier

Daily giveaway

Post by DorcasToo »

I seem to have an issue with Facebook and LinkedIn mostly. When I click link gives me an error. For LinkedIn I can't comment and am forced to go to the app to comment. I have tried clearing cache and restarting my phone still the same. I use wifi so it's not a data problem.
Thanks.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

DorcasToo wrote: 11 Jan 2020, 15:39 I seem to have an issue with Facebook and LinkedIn mostly. When I click link gives me an error. For LinkedIn I can't comment and am forced to go to the app to comment. I have tried clearing cache and restarting my phone still the same. I use wifi so it's not a data problem.
Thanks.
The issue seems to be on your end, as I have no issue with the links, and no one else complained about it.

Have you tried to do it via a PC?
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
DorcasToo
Currently Reading: Call Me Pomeroy
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorcastoo.html
Latest Review: Tidal Pools by Robert Marier

Post by DorcasToo »

Thanks PC worked
Tobewankenobe
Currently Reading: Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 58

Post by Tobewankenobe »

I haven't tried to link my social media yet, and this makes me pretty nervous because I don't own a PC, only a tablet.
Carolreads30
Favorite Author: Adriana Trigiani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carolreads30.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon
fav_author_id: 8071

Post by Carolreads30 »

I have never tried to link to my social media yet, but after I write a few reviews I certainly will.
Iva Stoyanova
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 272
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iva-stoyanova.html
Latest Review: Tau Ceti: A Ship from Earth by George T. Hahn
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Iva Stoyanova »

Hi, I don't receive any of the emails with the secret bonus code. Also, it seems like I stopped receiving the emails letting me know about the BOTD.
"You can be more aware and more present simply by resting in the present moment, open to all that is, without trying to control it or grasp it with the mind. Truly, a marvelous way of being!"

Richard L. Haight
gali

Post by gali »

Eva Stoyanova wrote: 17 Jul 2020, 11:37 Hi, I don't receive any of the emails with the secret bonus code. Also, it seems like I stopped receiving the emails letting me know about the BOTD.
Have you checked your spam folder? You may have un-subscribed by error. If so, you need to re-subscribe.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
JaimeAlfonzo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaimealfonzo.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by JaimeAlfonzo »

today a tried to make a comment on linkedin but i was unable to do so, i tried using android and PC.
gali

Post by gali »

JaimeAlfonzo wrote: 02 Sep 2020, 20:16 today a tried to make a comment on linkedin but i was unable to do so, i tried using android and PC.
Sometimes there are glitches on linkedin. I checked the link for today's LinkedIn and it doesn't work, so please do not confirm doing it.
A retired Admin/Mod

Iva Stoyanova
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 272
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iva-stoyanova.html
Latest Review: Tau Ceti: A Ship from Earth by George T. Hahn

Post by Iva Stoyanova »

gali wrote: 02 Sep 2020, 23:27
JaimeAlfonzo wrote: 02 Sep 2020, 20:16 today a tried to make a comment on linkedin but i was unable to do so, i tried using android and PC.
Sometimes there are glitches on linkedin. I checked the link for today's LinkedIn and it doesn't work, so please do not confirm doing it.
It happened to me too. When I visited the OBC LinkedIn profile I didn't even see a post for the BOTD. Is there something that could be done to make up for the points we have lost?
"You can be more aware and more present simply by resting in the present moment, open to all that is, without trying to control it or grasp it with the mind. Truly, a marvelous way of being!"

Richard L. Haight
gali

Post by gali »

Eva Stoyanova wrote: 03 Sep 2020, 04:23
gali wrote: 02 Sep 2020, 23:27
It happened to me too. When I visited the OBC LinkedIn profile I didn't even see a post for the BOTD. Is there something that could be done to make up for the points we have lost?
No, but you should earn the point back in a few days.
A retired Admin/Mod

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”