Help - have got myself set up as an author

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Helen_Combe
Favorite Book: The Martian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-combe.html
Latest Review: And The Trees Began To Move by Lisa Gammon Olson
Reading Device: B00M4L4MFC

Help - have got myself set up as an author

Post by Helen_Combe »

Please can you help. I thought I was logging in as a reviewer as normal, but I’ve actually half set myself up as an author. The contact button now asks me for details of my book. How do I get myself back to being a reviewer please?
Thank you
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Helen_Combe wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 11:21 Please can you help. I thought I was logging in as a reviewer as normal, but I’ve actually half set myself up as an author. The contact button now asks me for details of my book. How do I get myself back to being a reviewer please?
Thank you
Go to the contact page and mark the option that says that you are not an author.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Helen_Combe
Currently Reading:

Post by Helen_Combe »

gali wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 12:31
Helen_Combe wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 11:21 Please can you help. I thought I was logging in as a reviewer as normal, but I’ve actually half set myself up as an author. The contact button now asks me for details of my book. How do I get myself back to being a reviewer please?
Thank you
Go to the contact page and mark the option that says that you are not an author.
Phew. Thank you. :tiphat:
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
Manang Muyang
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 685
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Thank you
Hi, Author Helen! Hope your problem has been solved.
Helen_Combe
Currently Reading:

Post by Helen_Combe »

Miriam Molina wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 18:42
Thank you
Hi, Author Helen! Hope your problem has been solved.
Yes, Gali sorted me out, thanks. 8)
Adamancer
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Adamancer »

Hello, I'm having the same problem with my account. I want to become a reviewer, but I'm set up as an author. Can you help, please?
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Adamancer wrote: 20 Jul 2019, 18:06 Hello, I'm having the same problem with my account. I want to become a reviewer, but I'm set up as an author. Can you help, please?
Go to the contact page and mark the option that says that you are not an author. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”