I need to read the books [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Mzamo Sithole 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

I need to read the books [resolved]

Post by Mzamo Sithole 1 »

Hi

OnlineBook store i would to please you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ to have an access to the books I'm new to this site so there's a copies I would like to read and there after I go with the review but i don't know where should I continue with the process.

Yours
Mzamo Sithole
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Mzamo Sithole 1 wrote: โ†‘06 Oct 2022, 07:41 Hi

OnlineBook store i would to please you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ to have an access to the books I'm new to this site so there's a copies I would like to read and there after I go with the review but i don't know where should I continue with the process.

Yours
Mzamo Sithole
Hi.

Thank you for the inquiry. I can see you are registered as a author. Would you like to join the review team?

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Mzamo Sithole 1
Currently Reading:

I would like to join the review team
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Mzamo Sithole 1 wrote: โ†‘07 Oct 2022, 02:53 I would like to join the review team
Hi.

Thank you for getting back. You can join the review team via the contact form.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Mzamo Sithole 1
Currently Reading:

Hi i would like to know how to be a book reviewer ?I have been struggling since then I couldn't access any to write my reviews on. I love reading books but I've been struggling in this site I'm not sure if I did well about creating this account because I can't access books
Vivian Ogundare
Currently Reading:

Post by Vivian Ogundare »

Hello, I want to download and review an ebook, not the audible one I erroneously selected. Thank you.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Mzamo Sithole 1 wrote: โ†‘08 Aug 2023, 08:45 Hi i would like to know how to be a book reviewer ?I have been struggling since then I couldn't access any to write my reviews on. I love reading books but I've been struggling in this site I'm not sure if I did well about creating this account because I can't access books
Here is the link to sign up to be a book reviewer. :)
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Vivian Ogundare wrote: โ†‘09 Aug 2023, 08:18 Hello, I want to download and review an ebook, not the audible one I erroneously selected. Thank you.
If you don't want to review a book you selected for review, at least not in the format you selected it for review, then you will want to put that information in as a status update on the Update tab of the Review Team Page.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to โ€œPublic Suggestion Box (Retired)โ€