Changing username? [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Changing Username

Post by Melisa Jane »

Angelle Moodie-Henry wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 00:58 Hi, Can my username be changed to AnnJewel14, please? I would appreciate it.
Hi. Do you still want your username changed?
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Lene Minnie wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 06:01 Hello, is it possible to change my username to L.M.
Thank you
Hello. Thank you for the inquiry. The username you suggested contains a period. The system doesn't accept usernames containing periods(.), Can I change it but use a space instead?

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Angelle Moodie-Henry wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 00:58 Hi, Can my username be changed to AnnJewel14, please? I would appreciate it.
Hi. Thank you for the request. I have just now changed your username. If you need help with something else, please let me know.

~ Scott Hughes
Kayla Archer
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayla-archer.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Kayla Archer »

Gali, I think you're wonderful and so helpful. Thank you for your clarification and encouragement on this site. It can be overwhelming for a new reviewer.
Could I change my username to KaylaRenee?
And is there another way to reach you for questions about reviews?
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Kayla Archer wrote: 30 Jun 2022, 21:14 Gali, I think you're wonderful and so helpful. Thank you for your clarification and encouragement on this site. It can be overwhelming for a new reviewer.
Thank you! :)

I am sorry, I resigned, so I can't change your username.

You can reach me by sending me a private message (PM). :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Kayla Archer wrote: 30 Jun 2022, 21:14 Gali, I think you're wonderful and so helpful. Thank you for your clarification and encouragement on this site. It can be overwhelming for a new reviewer.
Hello.

Thank you for this. It's true. Gali has been very helpful over the years. She will be missed. I'm sorry I cannot change your username because the username you suggested has already been taken. Can you suggest a different one? I'll be happy to assist.

Thanks.

~ Scott Hughes
Jen Nghishitende
Currently Reading: Exploring Wine Regions – Bordeaux France
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jen-nghishitende.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Jen Nghishitende »

Hi please change my username to JenN
V Lyn R
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by V Lyn R »

Hello! Please update my name to Vanessa R
SanPossible

Post by SanPossible »

Hello please change my username to SanPossible
Thank you!
Kimberley Jones

Post by Kimberley Jones »

It seems to be missing a spot to change usernames… there’s a spot to put in your password for when you change the username… but alas, no editing spot. And it looks like no one is an Admin here anymore…so I suppose the email contact at the bottom of the page should be the best way to do the change?
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Jen Nghishitende wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 01:31 Hi please change my username to JenN
Hello. Thank you very much for the inquiry. However, the username you wanted is already taken. Kindly choose a different one.
Thanks.

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Vanessa R 4 wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 08:11 Hello! Please update my name to Vanessa R
Hello. Thank you for the request. However, this username is already taken. Kindly choose a different one.

Thanks.

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

SanPossible wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 17:43 Hello please change my username to SanPossible
Thank you!
Hello. Thank you for the message. I have just now changed your username. If you need anything else, let me know.

Thanks.

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Kimberley Jones wrote: 06 Jul 2022, 21:40 It seems to be missing a spot to change usernames… there’s a spot to put in your password for when you change the username… but alas, no editing spot. And it looks like no one is an Admin here anymore…so I suppose the email contact at the bottom of the page should be the best way to do the change?
Hello. Thank you for the inquiry. I'm here to help. Would you like your username changed? Thanks.

~ Scott Hughes
Mary reader
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-reader.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by Mary reader »

Please I want to ask if I can change my profile name. And if yes how can it be done?

Thank you

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”