Kindle Comic Books Only Viewable on Computer, Will Not Load on Kindle Device

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
RabidFox
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Kindle Comic Books Only Viewable on Computer, Will Not Load on Kindle Device

Post by RabidFox »

Hi! I have a problem with my Kindle Fire.

Recently, I bought the entire comic book collection of The Planet of the Apes: Cataclysm for Kindle. I read all of them using Kindle for PC. It worked just fine, and I was able to use full screen and everything. There were no problems. However, when I turned on my Kindle device, while all of the new comic books showed up, I was not able to read any of them. The Kindle gave me an error message that asked me if I would like to purchase the books again. The books were not free. I already purchased all of them. After several tries, I realized that it wasn't going to work that way. So I got on Amazon, thinking that all I needed to do was manually deliver the books to my Kindle. However, Amazon told me that I could only read the comic books on Kindle for PC. I was not allowed to deliver the new comics I just bought to my Kindle device.

If I didn't like Kindle for PC so much, I would never buy another book for Kindle again. Is there a way to repair this? Has anyone else experienced this? I don't understand what is going on. I've had my Kindle since 2012 and this has never happened before. Admittedly, I have never used my Kindle much, but you would still think that it would work fine.

Help?

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”