Fire vs Paperwhite

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
paigegreenpurba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paigegreenpurba.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Re: Fire vs Paperwhite

Post by paigegreenpurba »

I agree that the Paperwhite is much easier on the eyes to read. I also like that the functionality of the Paperwhite is limited to book downloading and reading. I felt like the Fire was just a regular tablet that happened to be produced by Kindle.
Eclecticmama
Favorite Author: Patricia Briggs
Currently Reading: Chasing Fireflies
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eclecticmama.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S
fav_author_id: 4314

Post by Eclecticmama »

I am currently reading most of my books on the very first Kindle Fire, and I am in the market for a new e-reader. The fire is so heavy after while my wrists and hands will start to hurt. Not to mention I have to frequently charge it. You have given me a lot to consider. Thank you!
Alice2019
Currently Reading: It's All Good: Times and Events I'd Never Want to Change
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Alice2019 »

I had a Kindle Fire and currently using a Paperwhite. I like paperwhite over Kindle Fire, because paperwhite is good to the eyes, and you can read under the sun without any problem. For Kindle Fire, I think iPad is a better choice because of the quality.

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”