Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle
. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 37667
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 44
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: The Cat Who Blew the Whistle
- Bookshelf Size: 1922
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
mytkreadingreview wrote: ↑
11 Jun 2019, 22:34
I recheked score and I found that it still remaining in -58 even if I earned some points in the competition paeticipation and facebook post.
You score should explain about that. This is off-topic.
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)