Nooks ♥

Use this forum to discuss the Nook by Barnes and Noble. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Nook, deciding which nook to buy, or you already have a Nook and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Nooks.
Cryoose
Currently Reading: The Clockmaker's Daughter
Bookshelf Size: 24

Nooks ♥

Post by Cryoose »

Who else is currently loving their Nook? I love how I can easily carry around my favorite books with me practically anywhere! It's so much simpler and cheaper than normal printed books. I got mine for around $35 at my local Barnes and Noble and to this day I have yet to regret it.

Nisha Ward
Previous Member of the Month
2019 Reading Goal: 40
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 100
Favorite Author: Garth Nix
Favorite Book: A Murder is Announced
Currently Reading: Cambrian Ocean World
Bookshelf Size: 228
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-ward.html
Latest Review: The Last of the Californios by Howard R Holter
Reading Device: B0794RHPZD
fav_author_id: 4351

Post by Nisha Ward »

Quick question? Is there any major difference between those and a kindle? Because I love my kindle but I've been considering getting a Nook as well.
"...while a book has got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the reader it's got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the writer as well." - Terry Pratchett on The Last Continent and his writing.

Galeyh
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Galeyh »

I definitely like the NOOK -- a portable e-book reader device developed and marketed by Barnes & Noble. It competes with Amazon's Kindle line of e-book and makes both sides work out a better generation of e-book reader devices...

RuthLauritzen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruthlauritzen.html
Latest Review: Korian by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by RuthLauritzen »

I have a NOOK, but my mom has a Kindle which she loves. The thing she likes the most is the KindleUnlimited service from Amazon, where she can "check out" an unlimited number of books, like a library. I would like something similar for NOOK. Maybe there is and I don't know where to look?? I tried my public library system but they only had a select few books available in e-book format.

Return to “Nook Discussion and Support”