What if...it's all true?

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Avishi
Currently Reading: all body bags and no knickers
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishi.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Reading Device: Pdf

Re: What if...it's all true?

Post by Avishi »

I have always believed in God and miracles, but I am not a Christian, and I respect and admire all religions and Gods equally. I belief in 'What if' and I also had a lot of questions arised. I was also moved by Ron's story and his devotion to God.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Crs webco
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: An American Conspiracy
Currently Reading: Resonant
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crs-webco.html
Latest Review: An American Conspiracy by Alan C. Moore
Reading Device: B07WGJ9KT3

Post by Crs webco »

I have been a Christian for all my 72 years and I can not imagine reading a book (or watching a movie) that would change my mind. I have seen and experienced miracles and I know that God is good all the time. He works together for good for all who believe. This book just reinforces my faith.
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

Amy Luman wrote: 06 Sep 2022, 12:35 I can't remember a time that I didn't believe. I have seen God do many amazing things. I know that sounds hokey. My beliefs are the same now as before.
I agree with you. Sometimes I question God for inflicting suffering on me, but I have never doubted his existence because I feel his presence every day of my life.
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
Lisa Park17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-park17.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Lisa Park17 »

I'm a fervent believer and staunch follower of the Christian faith. After my meticulous reading of this exceptional book, my faith was strenghtened and the words of the author stuck with me.
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by SINGH JAY »

I can confirm that after reading the book, my agnosticism hasn't altered. This choice took me some time to make, and the book hasn't really changed it much.
Chris Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nakazuka.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Chris Azuka »

I really believe the book would change the minds of non-believers. As a believer, I know what faith Ina man's life can cause and this book has only increased my faith
Pretty Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretty-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Pretty Nicholas »

All events in the story are real and true. My expectations were not turned down at all. I think Ron Tripodo took his time to write this amazing story. Patsy was lucky to have such a patient man. Everyone needs a Tripodo in their lives that will sacrifice all for their wellbeing.
Chika Eleanor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chika-eleanor.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Chika Eleanor »

Non believers with this kind of story would ask if this kind of miracle exist by just expressing faith. I believe but it takes someone with a high ranking in the spiritual realm to express this kind d of faith
James Fx
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-fx.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by James Fx »

Having being to a lot of crusade grounds, things like this, miracle, faith, etc tends to pull emotions in people. Some will dismiss it as nothing, while some will use that incident to draw closer to God. While reading this, I was smitten by their Christian journeys.
Online Concept
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezel-dornelles.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Online Concept »

I am a believer but sometimes challenges can make even a believer question God. Ron's story gave me hope and strength and made me realise that no matter what I might be going through, I am not and will never be alone.
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

I’m a believer and I strongly believe that God really come through for people. He has proved that over and over again. And we’ve always seen it around.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rose Tamuno »

Gretchen Darden wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 11:21 After reading "When No One Else Believed", are any non-believers now inspired by the question of "What if?" What were your beliefs going in, and are they different coming out?
Yes, I had a friend who just finished reading this book and let me tell you, their perspective of life has changed. I cannot say that they have fully converted from atheism into Christianity, but they have begun to entertain the question of 'what if'. I believe that there are surely countless other non-believers who have been led to entertain that question all thanks to this book.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”