What if...it's all true?

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Ndagire Hassifah1
Favorite Book: Hemingway’s daughter
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndagire-hassifah1.html
Latest Review: Endgame by William Reed

Re: What if...it's all true?

Post by Ndagire Hassifah1 »

In my life, however, if the situation is bad or good, I have never stopped to believe in God. Even after reading this book, my belief reminded the same.
Samuel Sonia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-sonia.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Samuel Sonia »

What if is a big question that we many never get the answer to while we are still alive. What of it was all true? I ask myself that everyday. I also wonder what if it wasn't. Anyway, my belief while reading this book did not change. I believed in God and I still do. It only increased because the story sharpened my faith in God.
kampen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kampen.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by kampen »

I believe I'm beginning to see the world from a fresh viewpoint now that I've taken the time to read this precious book, When No One Else Believed. "What if?" was the question that really changed my perspective, though, in more ways than one. After reading this book, I feel that I should be a strong believer with faith even though I was already a believer.
Ilaibi Alambo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingsley-chineke_3967459.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ilaibi Alambo »

Gretchen Darden wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 11:21 After reading "When No One Else Believed", are any non-believers now inspired by the question of "What if?" What were your beliefs going in, and are they different coming out?
The purpose of this book is to draw souls to Christ. I believe the book clarified some issues about the Christian faith. Non-believers and believers who back-slided would be inspired after reading this book.
Kingsley Obinna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Kingsley Obinna »

Gretchen Darden wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 11:21 After reading "When No One Else Believed", are any non-believers now inspired by the question of "What if?" What were your beliefs going in, and are they different coming out?
I am a believer but I was inspired by Ron's unwavering faith and hope for a miracle. I trust that non-believers were inspired as well.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html

Post by Rose Tamuno »

When No One Else Believed is a book that will surely make anybody question their belief. I do not consider myself a non-believer, but I am not a strong believer either. When No One Else Believed made me want to make my belief in God stronger. I am confident that many non believers feel the same way too.
Holly Goncalves
Favorite Book: Lost Connections
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly-goncalves.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Holly Goncalves »

As Bart Simpson said, "I'm sticking with the life of sin, followed by the 'Presto Chango' death bed conversation." lol
In all seriousness, it's very refreshing to see people sharing their beliefs and non-beliefs in a kind and respectful manner. I'm happy I found this community of people.
Wren Michaels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wren-michaels.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Wren Michaels »

Leasa Ana Maria wrote: 07 Sep 2022, 12:34 I am a little stubborn and lazy, if that makes sense, when it comes to believing in God. As a result, I continue to hold the same belief, even after coming across this book.
I would be curious to see how many others had the same reaction, of if the author's words and story were powerful enough to change minds...
Alexandur Gicov
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandur-gicov.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Alexandur Gicov »

I'm not a believer, but it's hard to convince myself of something I consider impossible. While I think the book can definitely be influential, I can't say that it changed my mind in any way. Anyway, congratulations!
Goody book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goody-book.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Goody book »

This book was so emotional I must say it depends on the relationship you have with God. I think the author deserve a miracle.
Wamala Elijah Mul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliwamala.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Wamala Elijah Mul »

Believe me when I say that having faith has made a miraculous difference in my life. The finding of this book has done nothing but strengthen my desire to stay true to the strategy I devised in the beginning, regardless of how challenging things become.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
Kira Bonita Reece
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy, Box Set
Bookshelf Size: 358
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kira-bonita-reece.html
Latest Review: Starboard Eight by Brian Casey

Post by Kira Bonita Reece »

I grew up in a Christian home so I believe in miracles and spiritual occurrences. I believed everything the author said and I think his words helped to strengthen my faith
kingwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingwriter.html

Post by kingwriter »

I don't think my faith in God has by any means changed after reading this book. God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent . He has been there for me and my family so my faith in Him is intact .
dorcas mafe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorcas-mafe.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by dorcas mafe »

I would say that the book really encourages my belief in christianity . By the way the question what if ? Is a very good question to ask we christians , based on the beliefs and miracles.
Ben Filla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-filla.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Ben Filla »

My belief is pretty unchanged. I've always been agnoistic and I'm open to all concepts concerning religion. However, reading this book never changed my belief.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”