Overall rating and opinion of "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior

Use this forum to discuss the June 2022 Book of the Month, "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings", by Mike L Junior.
Arthur Bukosia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arthur-bukosia.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior

Post by Arthur Bukosia »

It's interesting to note that the majority of the readers have given the book a 3 out of 4 stars rating. This shows that the book's story line is flowing and the author's ideas are clearly visible in the book, despite the few errors noted. If the errors get fixed I see the book getting a higher rating basing on the opinions of other readers. This makes it even more interesting to read.
Odala J Phiri
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odala-j-phiri.html
Latest Review: In the End by Ken Saik

Post by Odala J Phiri »

I like the cover of the book. In terms of style, it has been aligned very well. And the plot of the story is exceptional. I like the suspension it creates. However, this book needs serious proofreading. There are a lot of disturbing errors. Such a storyline needs error-free flow.
Latest Review: In the End by Ken Saik
sayoniwrites
Currently Reading: The Scarlet Letter
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sayoniwrites.html
Latest Review: Red Endures the Test of Time by Thomas Fullmer

Post by sayoniwrites »

I rated this book 3 out of 4 stars. The post-apocalyptic theme was quite fascinating. I enjoyed the story and the flow. However, there were some editorial issues. I hope that these are rectified soon.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

The cover of the book together with the Title are spectacular, they complement each other and they managed to catch my eye. I only read the review on the book, I must say despite the negatives that I've heard I still feel like giving it a try. The story behind it seems entertaining.
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

ikechukwuamarachi+55 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 11:28 Watchdogs Abnormal beginning by Mike L Junior is a story that relates to the uncertainty of the future that can be disastrous. The errors in the book are enough to reduce the enjoyment one intends to derive from it. The cover of the book is captivating but a little scary to me and in a way depicts the title of the book.
As for the cover page :lol2: , well I also found it a bit scary, I assumed that the book may be coming in with a bit of horror and indeed it seems there is a bit of horrific events.
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Shireen Ubaid
Favorite Book: Crescendo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shireen-ubaid.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by Shireen Ubaid »

Watchdogs Abnormal Beginnings is actually a good sci fi novel. The story is captivating. The hunt for people with abnormal abilities seemed very intriguing. There were too many errors in the novel and the amount of profanity was also disturbing. Altogether the plot was gripping.
Loniya Chabili Mubanga
Currently Reading: The sea keepers daughter
Bookshelf Size: 254
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loniya-chabili-mubanga.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Loniya Chabili Mubanga »

The overall message of this book is inspiring. A story of how despite adversities, people adapt and survive. Coming out stronger in this case. However, the book was not exceptionally well edited and most of the time this can seem to distract the reader from fully grasping it's importance. Otherwise, it's an important book to read, especially because it had similar ambiance to the recent pandemic. The cover is lovely and I would recommend it to people with a disclaimer that it contains errors but it's message of adaptation and perseverance. Similar to real life.
Faith - Benny Any
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-benny-any.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Faith - Benny Any »

Asides from the many errors that I discovered which would have been averted by thorough editing, the character development of the book was amazing. The writing style used was great. There was also a smooth flow of information. I recommend it to lovers of young adult books.
Faith - Benny Any

Asides from the many errors that I discovered which would have been averted by thorough editing, the character development of the book was amazing. The writing style used was great. There was also a smooth flow of information. I recommend it to lovers of young adult books.
Faith - Benny Any

Rachel Monica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachel-monica.html
Latest Review: The End of May by Kem Richards

Post by Rachel Monica »

The content has a lot of errors but the plot is still worth a read. The cover is fantastic and storyline is properly structured. Definitely worth a read.
Moyin Loveth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moyin-loveth.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Moyin Loveth »

I really enjoyed the plot, characters and storyline. However, my full satisfaction was hindered by the amount of errors and the author's writing style. Thorough editing is all that's needed to perfect the book.
Anuvamsha S A
Currently Reading: The Hobbit
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anuvamsha-s-a.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Post by Anuvamsha S A »

The plot is amazing and suspenseful. There are a few errors in this book but it will be a good read. I loved the cover of the book a wonderful one overall.
Mosele 19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mosele-19.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Mosele 19 »

Although there are many errors in the book I still think the plotting of the book is intriguing. It's a possible future scenario. I also like the cover of the book, it's ominous and gripping. his book's storyline is quite fascinating too
Rachel Monica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachel-monica.html
Latest Review: The End of May by Kem Richards

Post by Rachel Monica »

The storyline is captivating but got ruined due to the number of errors it has. But I would certainly give it a try.

Return to “Discuss "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior”