Tolino e-reader opinions

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
faceadventure
Currently Reading: Randy Love...at your service
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faceadventure.html
Latest Review: Demon Freaks by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Tolino e-reader opinions

Post by faceadventure »

I have a Tolino vision 4hd and I'm really happy with it. I was curious how many people on here use them. What are your thoughts and can you compare them to any other readers you have used before? My Tolino reader has lots of cool features like being able to turn off the backlight and being waterproof. The screen size is pretty satisfactory for the price and makes it easy to travel with.
a9436
Currently Reading: The Redbreast
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a9436.html
Latest Review: First Family by Alice Langholt

Post by a9436 »

I have a Tolino Shine, and I am very happy with the battery life and clear display, and it connects to the Internet without any issues. It can be a little slow to react, especially after being in sleep mode, but otherwise it is very user-friendly. I would recommend it for the price and convenience for travelling.
readsbyarun
Favorite Book: Wilderness Cry
Currently Reading: Spirituality in the 21st Century
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readsbyarun.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by readsbyarun »

I haven't heard from this reader. Maybe it is not available in all the countries.
beatrice_mom
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by beatrice_mom »

I've never heard about it before. But now searching the net I find it like a really great offer. The main advantage I think is a price. It's really affordable. I saw only few reviews but they are good really.
estanlypido12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-estanlypido12.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by estanlypido12 »

My mom bought me a Tolino e-reader before. I agree with you that it has excellent features indeed. I enjoyed using it, but as time progressed, I didn’t find it enjoyable anymore. It always gives me the sweeping vibe to read; sadly mine now was stuck.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”