Power Outage due to Storms

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Samantha Powell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-powell.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Power Outage due to Storms

Post by Samantha Powell »

This question is why I still have books. I very rarely read a physical book anymore, but you never know when you will need one and not have access to an ereader. I collect all my favorite ebooks in hard back prints. That way I have something to pass down to others, and in case the power goes out. :idea:
HollandBlue
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollandblue.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by HollandBlue »

I hadn't even thought about this before, but we have a generator, so I guess it wouldn't be a problem if the power went out. I read my review books on Kindle so I think it would cause a delay if we had no wifi. I think you can file for an extension if you need one.
:techie-studyinggray: when I get a little money I buy books; and if I have any left l buy food and clothes
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamas
(1466-1536)
readsbyarun
Favorite Book: Wilderness Cry
Currently Reading: Spirituality in the 21st Century
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readsbyarun.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by readsbyarun »

This is the reason whre no e book readers can replace the physical books I would always plan to keep one physical book with me along with the e book reader and the extra batteries.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”