Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 16 Dec 2019, 22:29
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 4
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarahlaks.html
- Latest Review: The Altitude Journals by David J Mauro
I am your traditional reader so I prefer paper books to ebooks, however I end up reading ebooks a lot because it is so convenient when they are on my phone and laptop. Kindle Paperwhite owners, is this tablet worth it? It drew my attention since I could get one a few generations old for a reasonable price and people seem to like it but I would appreciate feedback!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 44812
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: Three Men in a Boat
- Bookshelf Size: 1999
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
There are several threads about that, so please check them out.
I am locking the thread.
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)