Kindle 2nd Generation

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Chelsey Coles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsey-coles.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Kindle 2nd Generation

Post by Chelsey Coles »

Hello, all!

Call me crazy, but I have just purchased my first Kindle ever, and it is a Kindle 2.... :shock:

I know it is old and there are newer versions out there. I have done research. I am still saving up for a Paperwhite in the future. Until I get it I want to get used to since this is my first device ever, I only have the Kindle app on my computer and android devices. I've heard it's still supported and sturdy. Not to mention the physical buttons I love them!!! I am a bit old-fashioned in this way. The only electronic device I have that I still use that has buttons is my computer. :lol:

Does anyone own a Kindle 2nd gen or remember what it was like to have one? I am curious to know your opinions as I wait for it to be shipped this weekend!
“It's far less important to me to be liked these days than to be understood.” :sad-teareye:
― Lionel Shriver, We Need to Talk About Kevin
readsbyarun
Favorite Book: Wilderness Cry
Currently Reading: Spirituality in the 21st Century
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readsbyarun.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by readsbyarun »

I was using it until i purchased the latest paperwhite model but still I can let it go. My old one did its best job and I am continuing to use both of them.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”