Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 05 Jun 2018, 19:14
- Currently Reading: Reawakened
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ak1412.html
- Latest Review: Insectual by Barbara Sala
I just started a new semester and bought a few digital texts to save money and to prevent me from carrying as much. Does anyone have any opinions on this?
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 21 Jan 2019, 14:34
- 2019 Reading Goal: 52
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 30
- Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikari.html
- Latest Review: The Ultimate Island by Amit Offir
- fav_author_id: 2544
I actually bought the digital copies of the textbooks for my next class. They were way cheaper too! I find using digital textbooks to work just fine and does make it easier to get around. I usually do homework at work before I have to clock in so it's nice not having to carry as much. All of mine have been compatible with my Kindle, though, so that might make a difference.
**Always happy to go on a new adventure!**