How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Purplesturv
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-purplesturv.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Re: How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Post by Purplesturv »

Before reading this book, I worked on shutting out the negative voice in my head that gives me countless reasons why I can’t attain my full potential. The book has made me more self-aware and helped me maintain a positive outlook on everything. I am more intentional with my thoughts and more focused on being a better version of myself. The exercises in the book have held me accountable.
RajvirxSandhu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajvirxsandhu.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by RajvirxSandhu »

Since reading this novel, I have been broadening my horizons and stepping out of my comfort zone to pursue things I love, but I felt unable to give myself the push needed to chase those dreams. This novel helped me achieve what I have wanted to accomplish by killing that negative intruder in me to face the world. Thank you for a fantastic book; I wished I had read it sooner!
Fredrick Felix Mnjala Maneno
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Of All Faiths & None
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fredrick-felix-mnjala-maneno.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Fredrick Felix Mnjala Maneno »

I have to say I'm not the same person. Before I got this book I was a serious introvert and could only could mostly communicate effectively via social media or if there was a buffer between me and the person I was communicating with, like a well known acquaintance. Unfortunately, this gave me the excuse for not talking much so I usually came across as uncommunicative. After reading The Maestro Monologue I feel much more confident and can hold a conversation without having to look for an escape route mid way. Others have also noticed the changeand have even had positive comments about it which has boosted my self-esteem even further. So I have to say I have changed.
Star2000
Currently Reading: Devil in False Colors
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-star2000.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Star2000 »

I have improved a whole lot since I read this book. I have learnt more about myself, my emotions, and I have mastered the art of being positive and optimistic in all situations.
I appreciate myself more and I'm loving myself a little bit more every day.
Jane Ogwang
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

I feel more confident and more self-aware after reading the book. I'm still work in progress though.
jemimapaul
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by jemimapaul »

I feel more confident and optimistic as I say: I am a rich and majestic child of infinite intelligence. I am marvelously made.
Jimin Park 3
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimin-park-3.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Jimin Park 3 »

Since reading the Maestro Monologue, I have focused on myself a lot and worked to not focus on other things. I can easily do the tasks I would usually be afraid of.
ThankGod Onyishi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thankgod-onyishi.html
Latest Review: The Blood of My Mother by Roccie Hill

Post by ThankGod Onyishi »

I have improved in a lot of ways. I can now set and achieve goals which I couldn't do before. It has made me learn a lot about life in general. It helped me see myself in a new light.
Elijah Bongfa
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Elijah Bongfa »

I'm now being able to have a solid grip and control of my life. I'm also being able to go against the intruder.
Divine-Treasure
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divine-treasure.html
Latest Review: Young Americans by Peter S. Rush

Post by Divine-Treasure »

This book have changed a lot in my life. I read this book when I was struggling with inferiority complex, but I'm a better version of myself now. I can speak confidently now, and I believe with time other things will fall into place at I will see the changes
The Uklighter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-uklighter.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by The Uklighter »

I think I have improved since reading this book. I noticed that I have become more in control of the things I do. It's a slow progress, but I am glad that I am making some.
Kyrian007
Currently Reading: Hard Journey of the Heart: Jesse's Story
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyrian007.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kyrian007 »

I have improved in various ways. being optimistic is part of my improvement and keeping all negative vibes below me
Ruchi Raina
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruchi-raina.html
Latest Review: House of Ashes by Margaret Blythe

Post by Ruchi Raina »

Summoning courage is the thing that takes the most courage rather than doing the task itself. That is half a win I believe. When we do a task and succeed, that's what helps build our self-confidence. "Learning from our failures and celebrating our wins" is what will help us build our confidence one step at a time.
Ayesha Ameera Memon
Currently Reading: Culture Jock
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayesha-ameera-memon.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Ayesha Ameera Memon »

I loved reading this book! I feel like I really learned how to take control of my own life and I feel refreshed and calmer about the general anxiety daily life causes me because I've learned that I can only control what I do and how I react to things. So I've been making practical changes in my life and following through, and really just being gentler with myself! Thankyou Rob White!
Obi Egbuniwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obi-egbuniwe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Obi Egbuniwe »

One of the biggest mental battles in my life is imposter syndrome. Not feeling worthy or qualified enough to attract good things. The teachings of this book have helped me to realign my thoughts to be more positive and appreciative of myself. It's not easy but I'm consciously applying it and hope to see results soon.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”