How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Re: How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Post by Flourish Sunday »

It's amazing how taking control of your life can transform you. I feel tremendously powerful now that I've read this book and embraced the mindset of becoming the master of my life. Previously difficult activities seem simple now. It's an incredible sensation. This book may have been read sooner.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Jason's Magic Journeys by Sylvia Hebden

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

Being more upbeat is something I have genuinely been focusing on over the last few years, I can honestly say. I don't know whether I experienced anything new, but I did feel pleased and inspired after finishing this book. I'm hoping that this book can help a lot of people.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

There is no doubt that everyone would benefit from this book. The same book could convey various themes to different readers. The audience's development of a bold mindset was greatly aided by this book.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

There is no doubt that everyone would benefit from this book. The same book could convey various themes to different readers. The audience's development of a bold mindset was greatly aided by this book.
Jackson ONeil
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jackson-oneil.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Jackson ONeil »

The maestro monologue has definitely helped me see myself in a new light. Most times we are usually hard on our selves and don't give ourselves enough credit.
Ever since reading, I've been more confident in myself and have a more positive outlook on life.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I can honestly claim that I have already been working on becoming more positive for the past couple of years. Although I'm not sure if I experienced anything new, I did feel positive and inspired after reading this book. I'm hoping this book can help a lot of people.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”